Need Opinions - No Fanboyism Please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need Opinions - No Fanboyism Please

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
4 months ago#21
detroitdawley posted...
Just looking for honest feedback. I'm not a fanboy. I just purchased a PS4 Pro today. I will probably by an X in the future. I don't sell my soul to any company.

I own all the current gen consoles and PSVR...most people here don't so they will defend Xbox to their death.

User Info: detroitdawley

detroitdawley
4 months ago#22
Vin_land posted...
detroitdawley posted...
Just looking for honest feedback. I'm not a fanboy. I just purchased a PS4 Pro today. I will probably by an X in the future. I don't sell my soul to any company.

I own all the current gen consoles and PSVR...most people here don't so they will defend Xbox to their death.

What’s your thought on VR? I’ve never had the chance to try it, but it looks pretty neat.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 months ago#23
http://i.imgur.com/ZUVXSNv.gif
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: revolution3603

revolution3603
4 months ago#24
I would say X1 simply because of how cheap it is to get a s right now 189 that's hard to beat where you're looking at 300 or better to get everything needed to work PSVR
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Vin_land
4 months ago#25
detroitdawley posted...
Vin_land posted...
detroitdawley posted...

What’s your thought on VR? I’ve never had the chance to try it, but it looks pretty neat.

It is the most amazing thing. You have to experience it to understand.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
4 months ago#26
Vr needs another few tech leaps to make it a viable investment imo. I only played a few hours of resident evil 7 and a few of the other tech demo's they sell as games but that's my opinion. Oh and if your serious tc, take vin_lands opinion with a grain of salt, he's just an alt of a lifetime troll.
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy*

Vin_land
4 months ago#27
kingpin66636 posted...
Vr needs another few tech leaps to make it a viable investment imo. I only played a few hours of resident evil 7 and a few of the other tech demo's they sell as games but that's my opinion. Oh and if your serious tc, take vin_lands opinion with a grain of salt, he's just an alt of a lifetime troll.

I love being called an alt. In the past week I have been called an alt for every account you kids can think of LMAO. Make up your minds! Who's alt am I this time lol...

We should be taking your opinion on VR with a grain of salt. You don't own it and can't afford it even though it has dropped in price. I loved the troll touch of "tech demo's they sell as games"...LMAO you aren't fooling anyone and probably haven't even tried VR. Whose anti VR alt are you?

User Info: Unrepentant

Unrepentant
4 months ago#28
I don't care for vr.
The ps/pro will have more exclusive games and there's a decent chance you have more friends that have one.
If you don't care about the exclusives and timed content exclusives on ps4 or find the x1 exclusives more to your taste, consider an x1.
If you have a high end tv and sound system, the 1x might offer enough perks to weigh the balance.

Aside from the psvr or 1x, consoles are pretty cheap right now. You can get the best of both worlds buying a base one s and ps4 for the cost of one of the more expensive ones.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 months ago#29
Vin_land posted...
kingpin66636 posted...
In the past week I have been called an alt for every account you kids can think of LMAO.

Well then,im sold on this guys maturity to not be an alt.

User Info: extanker

extanker
4 months ago#30
The psvr is fun, no doubt about it. (Yes I have one) But it’s kinda lacking in the games department right now. There’s some good looking stuff coming out next year though. I would have said go for the Xbox now, but if you plan on getting a One X (have one of these too) later, not much point in getting an S right now either.

But if you have a big collection of digital 360 games that are BC and still want to play them, that probably gives the edge to the One over the PSVR. I’d recommend taking a good look at the PSVR game selection and see which collection looks better to you right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need Opinions - No Fanboyism Please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived