Player list shows 650K users on Pubg xbox

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Player list shows 650K users on Pubg xbox

User Info: jimmydonegood

jimmydonegood
4 months ago#1
Can anyone scroll to the very bottom to see total number of sales.

User Info: naps43402

naps43402
4 months ago#2
jimmydonegood posted...
Can anyone scroll to the very bottom to see total number of sales.

Are you talking about the leaderboards? It can be a bit tricky to track sales through just leaderboards. With people game sharing, not everyone posted on the leaderboards actually own the game. You also have to factor in that some players might just play Solo/Duo/Squad, giving different numbers from them.

I'd just wait a few more days, I am sure Microsoft or Bluehole will announce something along the lines of units sold.

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 months ago#3
700 000 sold in a day or two for a digital only game is amazing, that’s what is scaring other consoles fanboys, they see this game as a problem for the future of their console and so they co e on these board to put the game down...thinking it will somehow stop the sales
O well

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
4 months ago#4
I believe it. As of October PUBG on Steam has sold over 15 million.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
4 months ago#5
zender1999 posted...
700 000 sold in a day or two for a digital only game is amazing, that’s what is scaring other consoles fanboys, they see this game as a problem for the future of their console and so they co e on these board to put the game down...thinking it will somehow stop the sales
O well

You think MS will suddenly sell more than 70 million consoles based just on PUBG?

Dream on baby, dream on.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: Critter_crew

Critter_crew
4 months ago#6
I'm eternally confused by the hypocrisy of our resident clowns, so desperate to throw shade on the game. I could understand if they just dismissed it outright, but to cry about the fact that a trial is missing a day after release, or that its ugly, or it drops a few frames just screams that this is a game they are so, so upset they cannot play. Which is weird. They hate pew pew.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
4 months ago#7
Critter_crew posted...
I'm eternally confused by the hypocrisy of our resident clowns, so desperate to throw shade on the game. I could understand if they just dismissed it outright, but to cry about the fact that a trial is missing a day after release, or that its ugly, or it drops a few frames just screams that this is a game they are so, so upset they cannot play. Which is weird. They hate pew pew.

Are you a f***ing tween?
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

Critter_crew
4 months ago#8
That depends. Are you asking me on a date?

User Info: GyroZeppeli

GyroZeppeli
4 months ago#9
zender1999 posted...
O well

Yeah, other console fanboys are terrified that Xbone owners have f***ing nothing else to play but a completely broken beta of a s***ty PC game. ROFL
NYO HO!

Critter_crew
4 months ago#10
Making your way to a board for a console you don’t own, in order to post in topics for games you don’t care about, is an incredibly unusual way to express your apathy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Player list shows 650K users on Pubg xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived