Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
5 months ago#41
RonBurgundy929 posted...
This TC loser again?

And again, and again.
"All one of them has to do is outperform the other on a multiplat.
No moved goalposts for me--whichever one outperforms the other wins." Quincy2000a

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
5 months ago#42
bsballa09 posted...
Zombody2 posted...
You buy an unfinished game,

There's your first problem.

Is this true...and if so, who's all in on the money grab...?

When Microsoft announced its Early Access-style Game Preview program for Xbox One in 2015, the company said every game would have a free trial available. Considering Game Preview titles are unfinished, it was nice to hear Microsoft would allow you to try games that could have bugs and other unfortunate oddities without having to spend any money.

The Game Preview program's biggest release to date--PUBG--came this week, but unfortunately, there is no free trial available. Microsoft's reasoning for this may leave some unsatisfied.

PUBG On Xbox One Doesn't Have A Free Trial, And That's A Bummer
Unlike the other Game Preview titles on Xbox One, PUBG doesn't have one.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pubg-on-xbox-one-doesnt-have-a-free-trial-and-that/1100-6455630/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: TheWorId

TheWorId
5 months ago#43
TC just playing Whack-A-Mole with the xbots. Each time one gets smacked down, another one pops up.
"And we will be the best guests you ever had."
I have a new master. His name is Shulk.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
5 months ago#44
TheWorId posted...
TC just playing Whack-A-Mole with the xbots. Each time one gets smacked down, another one pops up.

Sounds more like you and your kind.

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
5 months ago#45
Value is 100% subjective, so it’s not like DF saying PUBG on Xbox doesn’t provide enough value means anything.
Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO), Resident Evil 7 (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
5 months ago#46
Sucks for those who wanted to invest time into this game. It definitely had my interest but I don’t have the time atm to play another game, so I’m glad I’m not really missing out at this stage. Hopefully it’ll be fixed in the near future
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
5 months ago#47
HyruleHero posted...
Value is 100% subjective, so it’s not like DF saying PUBG on Xbox doesn’t provide enough value means anything.

You can't be this dense, we went through this already.

User Info: Critter_crew

Critter_crew
5 months ago#48
TheWorId posted...

TC has a score of 0 at the moment, I hope he tries harder soon.

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
5 months ago#49
Battleship_Gray posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Ok, let's make a bet

Why would I? You don't deny being a troll, a fanboy or a hypocrite, chances are a liar folds right in there as well.

LOL Make the bet with him if you are so sure. You are coming off as the liar. Put up or shut up.

User Info: mistermet68

mistermet68
5 months ago#50
Hmm i got it for 23 bucks plus a 10 dollar reward certificate. Def a great value for me!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived