I sold CoD WW2 for PUBG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I sold CoD WW2 for PUBG

User Info: weekoldhotdog

weekoldhotdog
4 months ago#11
The controls in PUBG is supremely better then WW2's
Ba da da dada, da da da dada, da da da dada, da da da dada...
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 months ago#12
Ew. Bad move.
Roll Tide.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11-1 (7-1)

User Info: weekoldhotdog

weekoldhotdog
4 months ago#13
I'm liking this way more than WW2
Ba da da dada, da da da dada, da da da dada, da da da dada...
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
4 months ago#14
I really like the zombies mode in WW2 when I played it at a friend's last week but I can't justify $60 for just that.

PUBG looks fun. Someone posted a funny glitch last night where someone was still in the swimming animation while traversing inland.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
4 months ago#15
Downloading a downgrade.)
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#16
I sold COD WW2 because it was mediocre. The more I played it the less I liked it. That goes for Campaign and MP. The first mission wowed me! After that it was much the same of shooting waves of enemies and watching cut scenes. Got really repetitive after a handful of missions. Only parts I enjoyed were the few stealth spots. MP was the worst launch Ive ever seen. And a month later it was still bad. The maps are small spawn flips or spawn traps. The maps just arent impressive in general. They shafted us with 9 total release maps and 6 of those are bad. Hit detection is game to game day to day. Its headglitch heaven and snipers are a damn joke once again.

I got $40 for mine on ebay. Took that and bought Wolfenstein 2 and Lucky's Tale. Both on sale
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

User Info: huerito323

huerito323
4 months ago#17
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I sold COD WW2 because it was mediocre. The more I played it the less I liked it. That goes for Campaign and MP. The first mission wowed me! After that it was much the same of shooting waves of enemies and watching cut scenes. Got really repetitive after a handful of missions. Only parts I enjoyed were the few stealth spots. MP was the worst launch Ive ever seen. And a month later it was still bad. The maps are small spawn flips or spawn traps. The maps just arent impressive in general. They shafted us with 9 total release maps and 6 of those are bad. Hit detection is game to game day to day. Its headglitch heaven and snipers are a damn joke once again.

I got $40 for mine on ebay. Took that and bought Wolfenstein 2 and Lucky's Tale. Both on sale

Wtf does that even mean?

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#18
It means its different every game. One game may play smooth and the next it's like sponges. Sometimes an entire session was nothing but hit markers.

Got it?
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 months ago#19
Best move ever

User Info: Krondelo

Krondelo
4 months ago#20
PUBG is great but if you're expecting it to not have campers you are sorely mistaken.
Taking life one day at a time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I sold CoD WW2 for PUBG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived