Brothers game in the game pass is very unique and fun.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Brothers game in the game pass is very unique and fun.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 months ago#1
Really enjoying this more than I thought. It was recommending for easy achievement hunting but the game play is great. Controlling both at same time takes some getting used to but worth it.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Kingkevin06

Kingkevin06
4 months ago#2
I thought it would be clumsy controls doing both at the same time but they made it work really well.

Only time it was difficult was when the brother controlled by the left analog was on the right and I would use the right one to control him even though he was left.

For not understanding a word they said the story was well expressed.

Net Shark
4 months ago#3
Kingkevin06 posted...
I thought it would be clumsy controls doing both at the same time but they made it work really well.

Only time it was difficult was when the brother controlled by the left analog was on the right and I would use the right one to control him even though he was left.

For not understanding a word they said the story was well expressed.

Yeah I dropped them from ledges a few times when I mixed them up.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 months ago#4
It's an amazing game, played it on the 360 when it was a game with gold. Nice story and setting. Get the Kleenex out though.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
4 months ago#5
ye great game need to run through again on Xbox One for all the achievements.
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
4 months ago#6
Developer’s next game (The Way Out) looks interesting. Kind of wish you could control both yourself like Brothers though as having to play with someone else seems very limiting.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 months ago#7
The game was pretty good. I liked how the art style was like a cross between Fable and ICO.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Skruiss

Skruiss
4 months ago#8
I think that new coop prison escape game, a way out, is made by the same developer. I could be wrong.

Net Shark
4 months ago#9
Skruiss posted...
I think that new coop prison escape game, a way out, is made by the same developer. I could be wrong.

Yeah man second post above you mentioned it.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
4 months ago#10
My girl and I played it together, we just each controlled an analog stick. It worked out better than I thought it would.

Story is told really well for a game with no dialogue.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Brothers game in the game pass is very unique and fun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived