Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 months ago#31
Ten pence Space Raiders? How old are you?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
4 months ago#32
The number one reason I don't want to buy PUBG is I know it would make me rage on a regular basis, and I've had enough of that during my Counter Strike days.

However, there are some tragic, hilarious and epic hero moments for PUBG all over youtube. Watching them is better than most TV shows.

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 months ago#33
I was running through some tall grass, heard at least 2 people following behind me, I had to dodge and just run for my life as I didn't have any bullets, health, grenades or anything, vehicles blowing up behind me, it was a such a s***storm I even looked up through the sweat of my brow, blood clotting down my cheeks, the last bit if daylight fading, car horns blaring around me, still running for my life, I hear a massive boom, and a missile flies past my face, I choke from the explosives burning from the missile head, getting tired now, can still hear the footsteps behind me, weapons starting to click into acti.. oh no, I haven't actually got this game. Must have been something else I'm thinking of.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 months ago#34
I heard a squeaky voiced "hard man" tell me he had violent sexual relations with my mother before I killed him.

I then asked him if his parents know hes playing this game and he said his dad is not around and his mum dont care. I then told him I was his father and actually did have sexual relations with his mother.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
4 months ago#35
Afro_Puff_ posted...
Jumped on a motorcycle, and didn't notice i was sitting on the back of it so when i hit RT to drive foward I threw the nade i had in my hand. Didnt know I had to push B to get off so i was tapping X and i blew myself up with the bike... it was pathetic

I seriously LOLed reading that!
Greedy angels spitting glory on your failure.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
4 months ago#36
I don't have the game, but I think this topic just sold me on it. Sounds hilariously fun as hell.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
4 months ago#37
I just spent a good 30-40 seconds peering through my awesome scope (for the gun that has no bullets) watching a dude with a crowbar and a dude with a frying pan slowly circle one another in a field and leap at each other flailing wildly.

Have you ever seen two irate cats fighting? How they slowly creep, then attack each other in a flurry of madness, then stop to inch around each other again? That was exactly how they were going at it. It was fantastic to watch.

Then, the icing on the cake? They both ending up getting shot by a random. Neither of them proved their worth on the field of battle. RIP Crowb and Fry-P
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
4 months ago#38
Oh, apologies for double-posting, but I just had another great moment.

I parachuted down and landed beside another person. He ran at me and started punching, so I punched him back. We tried hitting each other for a short bit, much longer than a fist fight usually SHOULD last... then we both just stopped and stared at one another, and in a bizarre moment of "what's the point?" he just turned 180 degrees and bolted away. I ran in the other direction.

It was just weird how your mind fills in the blanks - I was just thinking to myself, "this guy must be getting bored of us taking turns lunging at each other...", and moments later we just called it a day... and bolted.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 months ago#39
SigmaLongshot posted...
Oh, apologies for double-posting, but I just had another great moment.

I parachuted down and landed beside another person. He ran at me and started punching, so I punched him back. We tried hitting each other for a short bit, much longer than a fist fight usually SHOULD last... then we both just stopped and stared at one another, and in a bizarre moment of "what's the point?" he just turned 180 degrees and bolted away. I ran in the other direction.

It was just weird how your mind fills in the blanks - I was just thinking to myself, "this guy must be getting bored of us taking turns lunging at each other...", and moments later we just called it a day... and bolted.

lmao
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: KJP3

KJP3
4 months ago#40
The best is when you land and someone chases you swinging but you pick up a shotgun turn around and blast them. Normally when they start crawling I teabag them till their partner comes in and I blast them too. Shotguns in a house are lethal
The Earth is flat and Dinosaurs were made up to discourage time travel.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived