Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
5 months ago#1
In this thread, why not forget the expected, benignly ubiquitous, 10p Space Raiders-tier cheap cheap PUBG troll threads that the moderators seem to forget in many ways blatantly misappropriate the Gamefaqs terms and conditions and instead talk about our crazy personal Player Unknown's Battlegrounds stories we've had thus far!

There's nothing like finding an untouched house, full of loot, donning a stupid parka and grabbing a Tommy gun, then being smashed by a truck as you leave the front door, so why not share your personal experiences here?

I've been playing tonight and can tell you, this has to be one of the most peaks-and-troughs exciting games I've played in ages. Whether it's getting a hold of a great sniper rifle and dying by the hands of a frying pan, or racing parachutes to a house with a rival only to discover it's empty and we're going to have to fist-fight (and then actually just decide to run for it instead), the game is full of "if only you'd been there!" moments.

So let's hear it! Your personal craziest PUBG stories!
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: Chanfan02

Chanfan02
5 months ago#2
Not really crazy but I came in second place on PC with no loot or gun haha. I wanted to see how far I'd get by sneaking and hiding and without any armor.

I got down to the final circle where there were 5 left and I laid down in some bushes. Three guys walked right pass me and ended up killing eachother. Then I tried slithering out for the final final circle and got dome shotted lmao.
XBL: Chanfan02/ Steam: Chanfan02
PSN: Chanfan02/ Wii U: Chanfan02

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
5 months ago#3
Damn man why are your posts always so cringe.

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
5 months ago#4
Threw a grenade threw a window....lagged (got the lag connection pop up thing) and landed next to me and killed me.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
5 months ago#5
genesis145 posted...
Threw a grenade threw a window....lagged (got the lag connection pop up thing) and landed next to me and killed me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJXcf2Oc2U

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
5 months ago#6
TheSL1Club posted...
Damn man why are your posts always so cringe.

Why don't you try creating a few topics then?
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
5 months ago#7
SparkItUp posted...
genesis145 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJXcf2Oc2U

https://i.imgur.com/Gn6MniS.gif
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: PartTimeBatman

PartTimeBatman
5 months ago#8
First game and I had no idea that I had to hold X to reload. I picked up a pan, stun, pistol and ammo, then some guy runs in and was clearly in the same situation as he picks up the assault rifle from the ground and ammo but couldn’t reload to shoot me. So there we are both running circles around each other trying to figure it out and accidentally throwing my stun I blind as both. I pull out the pan and start swinging wildly while blinded and beat him to death somehow.
Because the internet mistakes are forever.

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
5 months ago#9
PartTimeBatman posted...
First game and I had no idea that I had to hold X to reload. I picked up a pan, stun, pistol and ammo, then some guy runs in and was clearly in the same situation as he picks up the assault rifle from the ground and ammo but couldn’t reload to shoot me. So there we are both running circles around each other trying to figure it out and accidentally throwing my stun I blind as both. I pull out the pan and start swinging wildly while blinded and beat him to death somehow.

This so much -_-

My but another story. my very first game, I found a bike and was rushing to the hotzone or whatever it's called. Then I hit a hill and I guess physics just turned themselves off. I flew about 100 yards in the air off of the smallest hill in history, came down and hit a tree limb on my way down and my bike turned upside down and I landed on my head and died.

User Info: Afro_Puff_

Afro_Puff_
5 months ago#10
Jumped on a motorcycle, and didn't notice i was sitting on the back of it so when i hit RT to drive foward I threw the nade i had in my hand. Didnt know I had to push B to get off so i was tapping X and i blew myself up with the bike... it was pathetic
Fact: Anyone worse then you is a noob, anyone better has no life.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tell your craziest PUBG encounter stories! CaraaAaysay!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived