PUBG, the SJW's f***ing win again...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PUBG, the SJW's f***ing win again...

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 months ago#41
GTAcrazy posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
'Ha. Even though there's a comment like this on virtually any article related to depictions of women, this still caught me by surprise, because of how completely silly this entire topic is. Here we go: Your comparison doesn't make any sense.

A bulge in a dude's underwear is standard. It's a product of underwear working as intended. It's fabric covering a body part. A camel toe is some fabric getting tucked up into a woman's labia majora. It is a thing that definitely happens in real life, but it's not standard or underwear working as intended. A male genital bulge is an inevitable result of going for a realistic appearance in your character models. A camel toe is not.

A more reasonable comparison would be if the male character model with the underwear skin showed a clear and graphic outline of the exact shape and positioning of the penis. But that's not the case, which is a shame.'

I didn't write this btw, it was one of the comment on that article which I thought makes a lot of sense. It was a response to this comment:

'If you look at the male model in pubg with the underwear skin you can very clearly see the bulge of his genitals but do the same thing for the female model and its offensive.

Anyone that is offended by it has there own problems to sort out.

I don't see pubg smoothing out the male model like ken dolls now.'

Exactly. I was agueing with some guy on Twitter over this.
There has always been a bulge on male character models but you don't see guys b****ing about it.
These females that complain are what we call feminazis and they are the scum of the earth.

Femnazis are the worst...want equality and yet keep exclusive female benefits at the same time...equality only when the female gets the benefit :P

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 months ago#42
Why in the blazes would anyone care this is removed, unless you have never felt the warmth of a woman and fapping to a video game character in underwear is your thing.

To be a tween again!
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: K3NGL1SH

K3NGL1SH
4 months ago#43
Look, I see my wife in panties every single day and you can very clearly see the goods. Sometimes pantsu are tight. Some ladies like it that way.

What's ridiculous is people acting like this isn't a common thing and then downplaying all of the people making valid arguments about how this has not happened to the male models.

Have people listened to the radio lately or been to a movie theater or turned on their tv? Theres sex literally everywhere and you never get this kind of outrage. Millions of people love Game of Thrones and theres c***s and t*** all over the place and NONE of it is necessary. Suddenly a 3D character model in a video game has a camel toe and it's appalling.

It's like logic ceases to exist.

Not to mention this is all in a game about murdering other people.

User Info: resolution_evil

resolution_evil
4 months ago#44
How censored do you think the US version of Soul Calibur VI will end up being? What with Sophitia's giant boobs and all.

User Info: Krondelo

Krondelo
4 months ago#45
K3NGL1SH posted...
Look, I see my wife in panties every single day and you can very clearly see the goods. Sometimes pantsu are tight. Some ladies like it that way.

What's ridiculous is people acting like this isn't a common thing and then downplaying all of the people making valid arguments about how this has not happened to the male models.

Have people listened to the radio lately or been to a movie theater or turned on their tv? Theres sex literally everywhere and you never get this kind of outrage. Millions of people love Game of Thrones and theres c***s and t*** all over the place and NONE of it is necessary. Suddenly a 3D character model in a video game has a camel toe and it's appalling.

It's like logic ceases to exist.

Not to mention this is all in a game about murdering other people.

Ditto man, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking but well said.
Taking life one day at a time.

User Info: Riversands

Riversands
4 months ago#46
Krondelo posted...
I mean seriously, people get offended by this and actually feel the need to complain to the devs???
So pathetic.

This kind of thing is not funny. It is sexist. If you are fine with it, then i suggest they should also add bulge for men. If you dont like it, then im sorry to say.. you are SEXIST a******!! You only want to see as objective, when men being presented as objective you whine like a stupid person
A left winger. A feminist. A supporter. A friend
Establishing All Lives Matter Movement and social equality to all

User Info: ShamblerQ

ShamblerQ
4 months ago#47
No one should blame the SJWs for this.

Blame the company for caving in to them.

Companies today need to grow a spine. If someone doesn't like your product for a petty reason, tell them to take a hike.
http://i.imgur.com/1mXXnbo.gif

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
4 months ago#48
Riversands posted...
Krondelo posted...
I mean seriously, people get offended by this and actually feel the need to complain to the devs???
So pathetic.

This kind of thing is not funny. It is sexist. If you are fine with it, then i suggest they should also add bulge for men. If you dont like it, then im sorry to say.. you are SEXIST a******!! You only want to see as objective, when men being presented as objective you whine like a stupid person

There is a bulge on male character and there has always been. That's the whole point of the discussion.
Try reading the rest of the topic before you s*** post.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
4 months ago#49
James_Upton posted...
Krondelo posted...
So pathetic.

Why get so offended over someone else being offended over an irrelevant detail you’ve likely never noticed or given a s*** about?

This.

User Info: Tolly

Tolly
4 months ago#50
Jamin posted...
This... doesn't seem like something to get worked up about, to be honest...
GT/PSN: Tollyonium
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PUBG, the SJW's f***ing win again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived