Do you exclusively play exclusive games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you exclusively play exclusive games?

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 months ago#1
Hello fellow gamers. I presented this question to PS4 owners on their board recently and the results were very shocking to say the least. This will amaze you but the huge majority of people that responded claimed they were only interested in exclusive games. A lot of them listed games they owned for PS4 and not a single one of them was multiplatform.

What anyone else wants to play or not doesn't bother me. But I thought this was such a resoundingly arbitrary and somewhat stupid restriction to enjoying our gaming hobby. It's like saying you will only play a game if the title font on the menu screen is the colour red. Or you will only play games if they have a physical release. It was amazing to know there's so many PS owners who wont ever play games like Red Dead Redemption 2, GTAV, Overwatch, Witcher 3, DOOM, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, and literally thousands of other games just because they're also playable on a console they don't own.

So do you exclusively play exclusive games or do you enjoy the hobby of playing video games enough to not want to limit yourself for a stupid arbitrary reason?
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
4 months ago#2
Get a life.

User Info: James_Upton

James_Upton
4 months ago#3
People who play exclusives just for the sake of it being exclusive are the purest level of neck beard fanboy. Gotta enjoy everything, should never hold yourself from amazing experiences because “it’s not an exclusive”. Or it’s an exclusive on another platform.
Check out my gaming and motorsports YouTube channel at JDMSG:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcAVZIXy41HbSKwkLTyQEQ/feed?view_as=public

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
4 months ago#4
krazykiwikid posted...
presented this question to PS4 owners on their board recently and the results were very shocking to say the least. This will amaze you but the huge majority of people that responded claimed they were only interested in exclusive games. A lot of them listed games they owned for PS4 and not a single one of them was multiplatform.

Well, they are lying. Just look at the top 10 best selling games on ps4 and see for yourself. About the question, i play whatever i think it's fun, being MS exclusive, Sony exclusive, Nintendo Exclusive or multiplatform.
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
4 months ago#5
Brownstone posted...
Well, they are lying.

TC is lying.

User Info: BakedPotato604

BakedPotato604
4 months ago#6
lol

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 months ago#7
I only play exclusives on my Playstation and Switch. Does that count? Xbox has been my multiplat console since xbox live's inception.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
4 months ago#8
krazykiwikid posted...
Do you exclusively play exclusive games?

Nope. In fact, I play more multiplatform games than I do exclusives.
"You don't even exist, Sam. You won't get a medal for this."
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert."

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 months ago#9
No, but exclusives is the only reason why I own an Xbox One. If PlayStation had exclusives and all games playable on Xbox One as well then I would not own an Xbox One. The opposite would be true as well, if the X1 had exclusives and all PS4 games then I would not own a PS4.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 months ago#10
I know this is a joke topic but the best games this gen are multiplats. Everyone knows that.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you exclusively play exclusive games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived