Hey Xbros what did you think of the Game Awards this year???????? ??????????????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hey Xbros what did you think of the Game Awards this year???????? ??????????????

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
5 months ago#1
What did you think of the game awards this year? - Results (47 votes)
Very fair and balanced nominations, also lotsa interesting new games shown!
38.3% (18 votes)
I thought the nominees were dumb, I mean seriously PUBG as a nomination? That is not even out of early access!
61.7% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
80/80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypMx8HtaaU

Just got done watching the game awards this year and gotta say there were a lot of interesting new games announced, Death Stranding looks hella weird and we finally got a new Soul Calibur on the way, yay! Hopefully it still has create a soul so I can troll players online with characters with huge wee wees, well mostly it is me getting trolled by the Japanese with Dampierre dressed as Luigi but still funny nonetheless, I wonder who the guest character will be?

Not sure I agree with the nominations for this year, of course Zelda, Mario and Horizon all deserve their place up there but a little disappointed Divinity Original Sin 2 did not get a nomination, still I suppose it is indicative of the game industry where such a game isn't mainstream enough to get noticed by the majority.

Definitely think PUBG should not have been on the list, surely even Cuphead would have made a better nomination than that ugly early access game.

Still what did you think of this years game awards Xbros?
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#2
You cant 80/80 by putting questions marks until it fills the spaces.

I dont care what game wins what, win or loose it affects me in no way so why should I care?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
5 months ago#3
agentspoon posted...
You cant 80/80 by putting questions marks until it fills the spaces.

I dont care what game wins what, win or loose it affects me in no way so why should I care?

I dunno you cared enough to post in a thread about the game awards, why post in a thread about the game awards if you don't care?

One would think anyone interested in video games would at least want to see the new game announcements at least?
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#4
You asked me a question and I gave you my answer.

Nope, dont care about game announcements. If a game interests me I will eventually come across it or be told about it.

Not gonna sit up until half one and then spend hours watching boring people talk about stuff they dont understand just for a few s*** games to be announced.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: AColdOnion

AColdOnion
5 months ago#5
agentspoon posted...
You asked me a question and I gave you my answer.

Nope, dont care about game announcements. If a game interests me I will eventually come across it or be told about it.

Not gonna sit up until half one and then spend hours watching boring people talk about stuff they dont understand just for a few s*** games to be announced.

Yeah just come to GameFAQ's to express your hatred for new game announcements/info then. Because that makes more sense than anything I have ever heard of in my life...

you should join the NRA so you can give a speech about how you hate guns and stuff while you are at it
hi

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
5 months ago#6
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
5 months ago#7
Solnot, is, is that You??
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
5 months ago#8
Just back from suspension and melting already.

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
5 months ago#9
Can totally get behind Cuphead winning at least Art direction. The art in that game was stunning
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: SpongeBob_SP

SpongeBob_SP
5 months ago#10
I didn't watch them. Gaming shows are freaking cringe inducing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hey Xbros what did you think of the Game Awards this year???????? ??????????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived