Have you gotten into any of the Xbox one mmos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have you gotten into any of the Xbox one mmos?

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
4 months ago#1
no one is obviously going to buy an Xbox for an mmo and so far none have blown up as big as ff a realm reborn did on PS4 but there must be a decent enough of a market because I feel like everytime I look there’s another mmo added to the Xbox market. So have you gotten into any of the mmos? And are you still in one?

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
4 months ago#2
Were you thinking of trying an XB1 MMO?
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: Brandy1977

Brandy1977
4 months ago#3
Only one i was able to get immersed in for some time was ESO and im burnt out now.With there was some simpler action ones like PSO still around.
http://i.imgur.com/ofERNOz.gif

User Info: MichelleFoh

MichelleFoh
4 months ago#4
A little warframe, but I'm waiting for black desert 😏
"36c-26-46! I'm the one of hottest gamer chicks you'll find honey"

Huolihan
4 months ago#5
Bumbleoni posted...

Trying to find one that grabs me yea. I like destiny 2 but obviously just doesn’t have as much depth and I’m burnt out on the division. I’ve tried pretty much all of them though skyforge Star Trek online and neverwinter all seem just kinda meh I bought and am getting into eso and so far seems really polished with a lot of content but also seems very strict in how you can play endgame and the melee combat is kinda clunky

Huolihan
4 months ago#6
MichelleFoh posted...
A little warframe, but I'm waiting for black desert 😏

Yea I’m waiting to give tera a try

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
4 months ago#7
Huolihan posted...
Bumbleoni posted...

Trying to find one that grabs me yea. I like destiny 2 but obviously just doesn’t have as much depth and I’m burnt out on the division. I’ve tried pretty much all of them though skyforge Star Trek online and neverwinter all seem just kinda meh I bought and am getting into eso and so far seems really polished with a lot of content but also seems very strict in how you can play endgame and the melee combat is kinda clunky

I did play a lot of ESO, but I didn't do a lot of the end game content. Most of my friends moved on to other games while I kept at it, and I never felt like grouping with randoms in that game. All in all I'd say it was ok from what I played of it

These days I'm trying to outright avoid playing F2P games, so I can't really recommend anything there personally
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 months ago#8
I played ESO for a while. It was alright. It's nothing special though. I only played PvE.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
4 months ago#9
Yup, World of Tanks, but that's about it.
"You don't even exist, Sam. You won't get a medal for this."
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert."

Huolihan
4 months ago#10
Jamin posted...
Yup, World of Tanks, but that's about it.

Still don’t get how that is considered an mmo I played it for a bit it’s not bad though
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have you gotten into any of the Xbox one mmos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived