How does the latest Xbox One controller revision compare to the launch one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How does the latest Xbox One controller revision compare to the launch one?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
2 months ago#1
I have a launch controller. One thing that I don't like about it is how noisy and clicky the bumper and d pad buttons are. Are they still like that in the latest version of the Xbox One controller?

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
2 months ago#2
I find the bumpers are softer and less clicky, but I find the face buttons louder. Theres also a built in headphone jack and its a little smaller overall. I definitely prefer the new controller but it’s not that drastic of a change.

User Info: Iceman83

Iceman83
2 months ago#3
I love the fact I can hook the newer controller up to my Note 5 via Bluetooth and play games on my phone with it.
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
2 months ago#4
The Bumpers are FAR superior now, they behave like proper buttons now and don't have to be pressed a certain way.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How does the latest Xbox One controller revision compare to the launch one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived