Elite controller opinions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite controller opinions?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 months ago#41
Thanks for the input everyone. I'm going to take the plunge. I'm gentle with my controllers so it should last a while.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
2 months ago#42
Good controller but buy Insurance it does fall apart unfortunately

User Info: James_Upton

James_Upton
2 months ago#43
AWarAmp84 posted...
Thanks for the input everyone. I'm going to take the plunge. I'm gentle with my controllers so it should last a while.

You’ll need a spot of luck as well. I’m also gentle and the elite is the only controller I’ve ever had problems with
Check out my gaming and motorsports YouTube channel at JDMSG:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcAVZIXy41HbSKwkLTyQEQ/feed?view_as=public

User Info: chip1289

chip1289
2 months ago#44
It is a very comfortable controller I removed paddles on purpose as I hated them otherwise it's a great controller
Have an ever growing ignore list on trollfaqs

User Info: MaxP188

MaxP188
2 months ago#45
I love it compared to all my other controllers I have for my systems

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 months ago#46
I love mine, I had it since nearly at launch when they were impossible to find in stores. I take care of my things and never had issues with the Elite.

I think basing your decision on how much you think you'll use the paddles is a bad way to look at it. if you're like me and never used a controller with paddles before then you would never see the usefulness of them until you have the option to do so. When I started, I took my paddles off and slowly got used to them by putting one paddle on the back, then I put its analog on and got used to 2 paddles and thought I would never put the bottom two paddles on. Now I use all 4 and would feel handicapped if I ever had to take them off.

The only negative I find it putting my controller down on the couch where the paddles press accidentally. Luckily it's easy to disable the paddles and enable them again with the press of a button.

They're comfortable, feel great in hand, made of quality, and durable from my use. I'll be buying again if this one ever fails.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite controller opinions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived