This Is Definitely Not A Free Game Giveaway Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Is Definitely Not A Free Game Giveaway Topic

User Info: cremasterfan

cremasterfan
4 months ago#91
Okami HD, and so happy I would shed a (manly) tear.

User Info: darknessturbo8

darknessturbo8
4 months ago#92
BB52700 posted...
darknessturbo8 posted...
I’m just saying “Okami” would be awesome! Actually I’m not sure if that’s out yet.

Just bought it last night. Its one of my favorites of all-time, and the updated graphics look AMAZING!

Then my words hold true!! That would be quite the treat to play such a fine game!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716732-destiny/70931641
FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = (music note)TURBO(music note)

User Info: Final720

Final720
4 months ago#93
I would say mighty no. 9 would make me really happy.
sorry if anything is misspelled and thanks in advance
506912576090 trainer name Chris pokemon Pearl -http://www.webjam.com/pokemon_masters_union/--

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 months ago#94
If I celebrated Christmas, I'd say Friday the 13th. But seeing as I don't, I still say Friday the 13th.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: DynamicD

DynamicD
4 months ago#95
@KID_VID
So does Santa already knows our gamertags or should we add it here?
Hi, 30 min ago I just beat the fudge out of my dick so gosh damn hard that I can't feel my left leg. My left leg is numb af.
Official Theme Song #18: Heroes

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
4 months ago#96
DynamicD posted...
@KID_VID

Good question, though mine is in my sig, so Santa should know mine if he sees this thread and chooses me.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 PM me to get added.
Nintendo ID & PSN: ThePatKelly, XBL: The Pat Kelly

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 months ago#97
If only you could do it some unbiased way? Say oldest account here maybe? Or user name with a space in it?:)

I’m just messing and I’m not putting myself in. You are a good dude for doing this!
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 months ago#98
DynamicD posted...
@KID_VID

I'm sure Santa is looking at your sigs, or he'll probably message you to get that info.

Net Shark posted...
If only you could do it some unbiased way? Say oldest account here maybe? Or user name with a space in it?:)

I’m just messing and I’m not putting myself in. You are a good dude for doing this!

Santa told me he has a system. He said he has a bunch of people tagged as trolls, racists, bigots, etc, so those people are definitely wasting their time. Of course he's not going to say who has no chance at all. Also, he told me that he's taking account tenure into consideration. So all the new kids will probably get nothing.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 months ago#99
I heard through the Grapevine that Santa might give that gift out sooner than Christmas eve. I have trusty sources, so I think it's true.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: Sephiroth4747

Sephiroth4747
4 months ago#100
Dark Souls III would be cool. Thanks, "Santa"!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This Is Definitely Not A Free Game Giveaway Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived