Has anyone downloaded State of Decay from the game pass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has anyone downloaded State of Decay from the game pass?

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
4 months ago#1
It is the Year One Survival Edition, yeah? But it doesn't let me play the other two modes outside of the main game. I checked under manage game and there is no other downloads, and it wants me to pay 6.99$ each for the dlcs.

Anyone else have the same issue? Or am I missing something obvious?
Attention Gamefaqs moderators; do your damn jobs!

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
4 months ago#2
Think you need to own it to play those modes? All I know for sure is in order to play breakdown on the Xbox I game share with I had to log into the gamer tag that bought them and download the dlc

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 months ago#3
OldDarkElf posted...
It is the Year One Survival Edition, yeah? But it doesn't let me play the other two modes outside of the main game. I checked under manage game and there is no other downloads, and it wants me to pay 6.99$ each for the dlcs.

What you're missing is that the dlc isn't included, Year One Edition is just a remaster, not a all DLC included release.

It isn't that hard to read a description to know what's included.

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
4 months ago#4
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
OldDarkElf posted...

What you're missing is that the dlc isn't included, Year One Edition is just a remaster, not a all DLC included release.

I got all the dlc with my purchase of the game but Ike I said they are separate downloads and I think you have to own it to download them

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
4 months ago#5
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
OldDarkElf posted...

While your attempt at being condescending is rather cute, I guess the confusing part would be getting a YOSE character in game, but not the YOSE dlc. A thousand pardons sir for asking a question

P.S. f*** off
Attention Gamefaqs moderators; do your damn jobs!

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse
4 months ago#6
Looking at the website it seems only the base game is free with Game Pass, DLC is still sold separate. Just to make sure cheack the games 'Ready to Install" list to see if the DLC is there.
equo ne credite!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has anyone downloaded State of Decay from the game pass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived