NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
4 months ago#51
@darktheron, believe what you want to believe, but as it stands, the processor in the iPhone 8/X is most likely more powerful than that in the switch, and the processors coming out next year will be even more powerful. You have provided no facts, just your own beliefs. You are a troll and will be ignored.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
4 months ago#52
robert43s posted...
@darktheron, believe what you want to believe, but as it stands, the processor in the iPhone 8/X is most likely more powerful than that in the switch, and the processors coming out next year will be even more powerful. You have provided no facts, just your own beliefs. You are a troll and will be ignored.

@robert43s,

No it's not. Your links you provided said in finer "assumption o theoretical value that has not been proven".

Big difference. Your links couldn't even give the break down of the GPU from Apple.

Your two links even stated that the GPU from Apple would have to be heavily modified to play the same specs consoles can dish out.

Nice try.
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
4 months ago#53
CommonSense posted...
Reports are in for November's console power report and the Xbox One X comes out ahead once again. Games will continue to run better, load faster, and look better on Xbox. Sony refused to comment. Analysts are predicting similar results next month and the month after that and the month after that....

and the month after that.

Ouch!

: ( ....more as the story progresses.

not good. ps4 and sony is in trouble
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

ThanosSupreme
4 months ago#54
KinjoTakemura posted...
Doesn't seem to be affecting the PS4's continued dominance of the market does it? Did any of you really believe that more power would put Xbox back on top?

the switch has destroyed the ps4 in the NPD the last 6 months out of 8 since it launched...i don't think you know what dominance is mr shillkemura.
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: SOLlD_SnAkE

SOLlD_SnAkE
4 months ago#55
ThanosSupreme posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...
Doesn't seem to be affecting the PS4's continued dominance of the market does it? Did any of you really believe that more power would put Xbox back on top?

the switch has destroyed the ps4 in the NPD the last 6 months out of 8 since it launched...i don't think you know what dominance is mr shillkemura.

The switch is only selling good because is the newest console on the market against an old console. :-) PS4 is been out for more than 4 years and still selling hot and most likely Ps4 won last month. Not bad for an old console , even when everyone nowadays owns a PS4 ;-)
You pause for just one second in front of your enemy and it's all over! Good luck doesn't last forever!!! - (PSN ID: BaNd0LeR0_FL0W)

ThanosSupreme
4 months ago#56
SOLlD_SnAkE posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...

The switch is only selling good because is the newest console on the market against an old console. :-) PS4 is been out for more than 4 years and still selling hot and most likely Ps4 won last month. Not bad for an old console , even when everyone nowadays owns a PS4 ;-)

keep making excuses for them. sony loves it when you guys do that.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived