Cuphead and Forza 7 win big at the Game Awards 2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Cuphead and Forza 7 win big at the Game Awards 2017

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
2 months ago#11
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...
Don’t agree with Best Racet, the only thing F7 has that isn’t done better by other sim racers this year is car count

sure lul

Just saying another entry that does minimal new. Forza Horizon is the far better series.
Think people are too hyped over 4k
“OMG FORZA IN 4k LETS J*** EACHTOHER OFF!”. Reality is, it’s buggy, not that impressive visually, and once again has absolute s*** force feedback.

All around better game is PC2. Better at 4k, physics, VR, tracks, disciplines are far superior.
What GT Sport lacks in content makes up for a significantly better multiplayer.
Dirt 4 offers unlimited new stages to race on.
Hell I even prefer WRC 7 over Forza 7. Just because it has something new and appealing.
I bought F7 when it was $38. Played two races, nothing new that is interesting. I played this game 3 years ago. Was really hoping they’d pick up RallyX at least since half of World RX’s venues are already in the game. But as always Turn 10 is more focused on $ than fans. And continues to be the only sim
Racing game with Microtransactions.

TLDR: Take it from someone with a serious c***pit setup and all major racing sims, F7 is nothing special. Not bad, but not worth the praise and loyalty fanboys pour into it.

sure LUL
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 months ago#12
I voted for Persona 5 on best art direction but congrats to Cuphead for winning. That game definitely deserves it.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Deltron_Zero

Deltron_Zero
2 months ago#13
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...
Don’t agree with Best Racet, the only thing F7 has that isn’t done better by other sim racers this year is car count

sure lul

Just saying another entry that does minimal new. Forza Horizon is the far better series.
“OMG FORZA IN 4k LETS J*** EACHTOHER OFF!”. Reality is, it’s buggy, not that impressive visually, and once again has absolute s*** force feedback.

All around better game is PC2. Better at 4k, physics, VR, tracks, disciplines are far superior.
Hell I even prefer WRC 7 over Forza 7. Just because it has something new and appealing.
I bought F7 when it was $38. Played two races, nothing new that is interesting. I played this game 3 years ago. Was really hoping they’d pick up RallyX at least since half of World RX’s venues are already in the game. But as always Turn 10 is more focused on $ than fans. And continues to be the only sim

TLDR: Take it from someone with a serious c***pit setup and all major racing sims, F7 is nothing special. Not bad, but not worth the praise and loyalty fanboys pour into it.

That is impressive but i humbly disagree.Take it from me,a professional driver who does stunts from the fast and furious movies.Forza 7 is the greatest.
Eating contest! http://imgur.com/L5ybrGY
http://imgur.com/syLkh1C

ThanosSupreme
2 months ago#14
hope Cuphead gets like a dark souls mash up DLC or something
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: huerito323

huerito323
2 months ago#15
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...

sure lul

That's nice and all, but Forza 7 still won best racing game. Deal with it.

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 months ago#16
Just got to world two of cup head, wow what a great game so far loving every moment
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

ThanosSupreme
2 months ago#17
huerito323 posted...
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...

sure lul

That's nice and all, but Forza 7 still won best racing game. Deal with it.

it hurts him that it did

ThanosSupreme
2 months ago#18
chex81 posted...
Just got to world two of cup head, wow what a great game so far loving every moment

game is a legit masterpiece

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
2 months ago#19
Deltron_Zero posted...
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...

sure lul

That is impressive but i humbly disagree.Take it from me,a professional driver who does stunts from the fast and furious movies.Forza 7 is the greatest.

Forz Motorsport 7 just flatout took this years racing scene and ran with it. Doesn't hurt that it looks amazing in native 4k on the X.
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
2 months ago#20
James_Upton posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...
James_Upton posted...

sure lul

Don’t take TC too seriously. He’s more uptight about anything Xbox than Quincy is about PlayStation. TC even looks down on those who only own the Xbox One S because they don’t own the X.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Cuphead and Forza 7 win big at the Game Awards 2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived