• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. November 2017 NPD: XB1X helps XB1 sell 200k more than last year!!!

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
11 months ago#31
Mario786 posted...
I do however care about

Nah, you're just a troll. You don't own the console this board is dedicated to so you have no reason to care.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
11 months ago#32
Mario786 posted...
CommonSense posted...
I see why we're focusing on sales here. The truth that Xbox won the war on sheer POWER is painful for some of you guys. Quincy? Sorry broseph! My condolences on your loss.

Power = Makes games run better, makes games look better, makes games load faster!
Sales = No effect on the performance or enjoyment of games at all.

Hmmm.... I wonder which I should care about?

Ouch....

: (

Sales= More great games to play. Take a look at the highest rated games of the year, Xbox barely got any of them.

The following is the list of all the great games, and PS4 Exclusives you are playing instead of the great third party GOAT known as Trolling the Game FAQS boards.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
11 months ago#33
Mario786 posted...
See it's MS fanboys who care about how much money their corporate overlords are making.

Said the biggest Sony worshipping fanboy troll on this site...

How many times have you had an account suspended/banned for trolling and defending your Sony overlords here on the Xbox board?

https://i.imgur.com/y8Ea8jB.gif
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
11 months ago#34
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Mario786 posted...
See it's MS fanboys who care about how much money their corporate overlords are making.

Said the biggest Sony worshipping fanboy troll on this site...

How many times have you had an account suspended/banned for trolling and defending your Sony overlords here on the Xbox board?

https://i.imgur.com/y8Ea8jB.gif

Pathetic people are gonna be pathetic! Shouldn't expect anything else! ;)
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: Rings

Rings
11 months ago#35
Mario786 posted...
pobbes posted...
Mario786 posted...
pobbes posted...
Wow I guess the PS4 really does have a stranglehold on the console market.

I actually thought Xbox would win November. They usually do since they reserve their big hitters during the holidays. Wasn't enough I guess?

They didn't have any big hitters this year though. Forza goes unnoticed nowadays and barring that they just had an indie and port of a VR game. This year they thought the launch of a new console would be enough to drive up sales but let's face it consoles are just paperweight without games.

I actually went and checked. Forza released September, so it probably wasn't a factor for November sales. Weird that the XOX wasn't able to help MS take a month off of Sony. Did Sony do a price cut during the month while MS didn't?

Forza released in October, it's just not a heavy hitter, it's less significant than those loli rags PS4 gets on a monthly basis. I don't think they usually go into November with their games anyway, both Halo 5 and gears 4 also released in October as well.

lol

Two of the most pathetic people on this site having an Xbox bashing circlejerk on the Xbox One board.

Insecurity level over 9000!!!!
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
11 months ago#36
It's funny when the Trolls need to feed each other because no-one is taking any notice.

I wonder if they will start pleasuring each other or eat each other first.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
11 months ago#37
Mario786 posted...
CommonSense posted...
I see why we're focusing on sales here. The truth that Xbox won the war on sheer POWER is painful for some of you guys. Quincy? Sorry broseph! My condolences on your loss.

Power = Makes games run better, makes games look better, makes games load faster!

Ouch....

Sales= More great games to play. Take a look at the highest rated games of the year, Xbox barely got any of them.

Exactly. The PS2 proved with absolute certaibty that power isnt needed to make a great console. Its awesome games and great marketing that sells consoles, and when the sales are there, the developers will flock to the system, which in turn generates more sales.

There are just some people who refuse to acknowledge this simple truth.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
11 months ago#38
NSGraphite posted...
Mario786 posted...
CommonSense posted...

Ouch....

Exactly. The PS2 proved with absolute certaibty that power isnt needed to make a great console. Its awesome games and great marketing that sells consoles, and when the sales are there, the developers will flock to the system, which in turn generates more sales.

PlayStation 2 also benefited from having no real competition.

Dreamcast folded, N64 was in trouble for years prior, and no other competitor hit the scene for over a year.

It was the perfect storm allowing PS2 to become the best selling console of all time.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
11 months ago#39
Technarchy posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Mario786 posted...
CommonSense posted...

Ouch....

Dreamcast folded, N64 was in trouble for years prior, and no other competitor hit the scene for over a year.

It was the perfect storm allowing PS2 to become the best selling console of all time.

The last I remember, the GameCube and the original Xbox were the PS2s competition. And their sles combined didnt even equal half of the PS2s sales. Which is why it got the developer support it did.

The main thing that helped the PS2 was the runaway success of the PS1. No one expected Sony to trounce Nintendo the way they did and the PS1 was such an awesome console its momentum just naturally slid over to the PS2. The Dreamcast was a great console, but there was nothing Sega or anyone else could do to stop the Sony hype train.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
11 months ago#40
NSGraphite posted...
Technarchy posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Mario786 posted...
CommonSense posted...

Ouch....

The last I remember, the GameCube and the original Xbox were the PS2s competition. And their sles combined didnt even equal half of the PS2s sales. Which is why it got the developer support it did.

The main thing that helped the PS2 was the runaway success of the PS1. No one expected Sony to trounce Nintendo the way they did and the PS1 was such an awesome console its momentum just naturally slid over to the PS2. The Dreamcast was a great console, but there was nothing Sega or anyone else could do to stop the Sony hype train.

The Dreamcast - JP: November 27, 1998 (Dead worldwide March 31, 2001)
PS2 - JP: March 4, 2000
Game Cube - JP: September 14, 2001
Xbox - JP: February 22, 2002

Dreamcast basically died the instant PS2 dropped. The PS2 was far more powerful and had way more momentum coming off the PS1, while the Dreamcast followed up the abysmal Sega Saturn.

With that in mind, the PS2 had no competition for over a year. It was never going to be unseated in the 6th generation after having that much time to lock up market share, mind share, and 3rd party developers.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. November 2017 NPD: XB1X helps XB1 sell 200k more than last year!!!
  • Topic Archived