Should i care about Forza 7 if i just got Forza 6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should i care about Forza 7 if i just got Forza 6?

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 months ago#1
Just got given Forza 6 not at all long ago and am enjoying it but i see 7 is on sale.With me enjoying 6 i thought about jumping on 7 but not sure if its a big enough change to care about upgrading.I see a few additions but not seeing a substantial difference.

Also,what all is in the loot boxes?Seems on Live people are downvoting it due to them.

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
4 months ago#2
I'm waiting til I get the X next year to grab Forza 7
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

cabcalloway1983
4 months ago#3
Samurai_Man posted...

seems to me that mostly the improvements between 6 and 7 is for X optimization.I could be wrong because i haven't played 7 but it seems that way.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 months ago#4
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

seems to me that mostly the improvements between 6 and 7 is for X optimization.I could be wrong because i haven't played 7 but it seems that way.

There's a new better camera angle, zoomed in dash that works great imo. I don't like the interior view normally and prefer hood but the zoomed dash view in 7 alone sells it for me. There's much better skies, dynamic weather, day to night transitions. They did however ruin modifying the cars in 7 for the career. You basically have to race stock in the career mode. Its still better than 6. Loot boxes are exaggerated and not necessary at all.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

cabcalloway1983
4 months ago#5
What is in the loot boxes?I see driver outfits and thats all.

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
4 months ago#6
If you enjoy multiplayer then stick with 6 since it solf millions and is still fairly active.

7 has still hasn't reached even half a million copies sold which is incredibly bad, Microsoft must be very scared.
FFX is the best game of all time. The only good Nintendo franchises are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should i care about Forza 7 if i just got Forza 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived