Will there be an end of the year game sale on XBL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will there be an end of the year game sale on XBL?

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
4 months ago#1
I passed on Density 2 a few weeks ago during the Black Friday sale but I’ve been playing a few raids via the free trial and now I’m hooked.

So will Density 2 and other games be discounted again after Christmas?
"Knowing what we know, we can't figure out how the GT-R goes around the Nurburgring so fast." - Lucca Torre, Scuderia Ferrari

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
4 months ago#2
You mean like every single year for the past several years ? What are the chances ?

User Info: zombody

zombody
4 months ago#3
Most likely a Christmas/Boxing day sale.
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
4 months ago#4
EightySix22 posted...
You mean like every single year for the past several years ? What are the chances ?

Uhhh, does not compute.
"Knowing what we know, we can't figure out how the GT-R goes around the Nurburgring so fast." - Lucca Torre, Scuderia Ferrari

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
4 months ago#5
Yes.

User Info: Tough-stuff

Tough-stuff
4 months ago#6
GalvatronType_R posted...
EightySix22 posted...

Uhhh, does not compute.

For the past few years. Honestly I can't even remember a time when it wasn't a thing we get a countdown to the new year sale with sale prices for the entire week then daily deals.

Side note I remember paying 75 cents for bully on 360. Still to this day haven't played it but I thought that was an insane price
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 months ago#7
Tough-stuff posted...
GalvatronType_R posted...
EightySix22 posted...

Uhhh, does not compute.

For the past few years. Honestly I can't even remember a time when it wasn't a thing we get a countdown to the new year sale with sale prices for the entire week then daily deals.

Side note I remember paying 75 cents for bully on 360. Still to this day haven't played it but I thought that was an insane price

They've done one every year at least since I joined in 2009.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will there be an end of the year game sale on XBL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived