Professional Call of Duty "Athletes" show off in GameStop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Professional Call of Duty "Athletes" show off in GameStop

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
7 months ago#31
I love vidya games as much as the next Xbros but playing 10 hours a day everyday for several months would be enough to break my will to ever hold a controller ever again for the rest of my life.

User Info: pyromania86

pyromania86
7 months ago#32
Just the right amount of douche. They would play CoD. Probably get wrecked in every other game.
i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz | CRYORIG H7 | XFX GTR RX-480 8GB | 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 | MSI Z270 | SSD x2 | SSHD 2TB | G910/G502
http://gamercards.exophase.com/128564.png

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
7 months ago#33
Krondelo posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Intellivision_G posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
One great thing about Net Neutrality if it fails is all these freeloading youtuber's and streamer's will have to get actual jobs.

That 2 years experience sitting in your spare bedroom talking to yourself on camera should fare well lmao

Who hurt you?

He is just pointing out that these people are losers. But the lack of work experience shouldn’t hurt them from joining the hospitality staff at Popeyes.

I don’t see the need to hate on someone’s job of choice? Even if you don’t like the personality doesn’t mean you should be a petty f*** and bring a whole profession down.

There is ONE popular streamer who is actually a really cool guy. In fact I believe he is the most popular with some 30 million subscribers.

The two time. The Doc.

I'm sorry you sitting on your ass in a spare bedroom, with a green screen behind you and a headset on your head and you're income is based off of donations (of which for the life of me can't see why people give their on money to these ass***s) you don't have a profession..
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
7 months ago#34
Samurai_Man posted...
Krondelo posted...
AltiarLio posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
One great thing about Net Neutrality if it fails is all these freeloading youtuber's and streamer's will have to get actual jobs.

That 2 years experience sitting in your spare bedroom talking to yourself on camera should fare well lmao

Who hurt you?

He is just pointing out that these people are losers. But the lack of work experience shouldn’t hurt them from joining the hospitality staff at Popeyes.

I don’t see the need to hate on someone’s job of choice? Even if you don’t like the personality doesn’t mean you should be a petty f*** and bring a whole profession down.

There is ONE popular streamer who is actually a really cool guy. In fact I believe he is the most popular with some 30 million subscribers.

The two time. The Doc.

I'm sorry you sitting on your ass in a spare bedroom, with a green screen behind you and a headset on your head and you're income is based off of donations (of which for the life of me can't see why people give their on money to these ass***s) you don't have a profession..

Being a streamer is a profession, just like any other job, who cares how you feel about it, if it makes you feel more secure about yourself bringing down others power to ya
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
7 months ago#35
Samurai_Man posted...
Krondelo posted...
AltiarLio posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Who hurt you?

The two time. The Doc.

@samurai_man I don't think you get it here, buddy. We're not talking about some pimple ridden scrub off the streets with a cam and a bad mic. We're talking about the two time - yes, TWO TIME back to back blockbuster videogame champion (1993 and '94). WOOOOOOooooo!!! Show some respect son!

Seriously tho, from what I've seen, he's a cool guy. He was actually a level designer (maps on advance warfare) , and for that reason, he gets more cred than PewDiePie and the like. In character, he'll do his thing, but still criticize certain design/layout aspects - but he knows what he's talking about. Kinda cool he's a guy that at least was connected to making games. And don't get it twisted...I ain't donating to him. Ever. But he's cool.
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
7 months ago#36
b166er01 posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
Krondelo posted...
AltiarLio posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Who hurt you?

The two time. The Doc.

@samurai_man I don't think you get it here, buddy. We're not talking about some pimple ridden scrub off the streets with a cam and a bad mic. We're talking about the two time - yes, TWO TIME back to back blockbuster videogame champion (1993 and '94). WOOOOOOooooo!!! Show some respect son!

Seriously tho, from what I've seen, he's a cool guy. He was actually a level designer (maps on advance warfare) , and for that reason, he gets more cred than PewDiePie and the like. In character, he'll do his thing, but still criticize certain design/layout aspects - but he knows what he's talking about. Kinda cool he's a guy that at least was connected to making games. And don't get it twisted...I ain't donating to him. Ever. But he's cool.

Doc is one of the only streamers I don't mind, he at least put a lot of time and effort into his set up and character , etc. (You can also tell he HAD money before he started streaming a.k.a a real job)
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
7 months ago#37
Samurai_Man posted...
Never put the word "Athlete" anywhere near the phrase "Call of Duty" they will never go together.

@Samurai_Man

You just sold me on ending net neutrality

User Info: Krondelo

Krondelo
7 months ago#38
Same here, I don't donate and I never plan on it. Well, actually if I had a large income to spare I could see myself donating some.. but still I don't understand how people donate 500+.

However there is nothing wrong with supporting people like the Doc. He clearly has quality content and a lot of his equipment is thanks to donations. However I agree, he's not like most streamers. He actually has a lot of personality and is the only one to make me genuinely laugh.
Taking life one day at a time.

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
7 months ago#39
Samurai_Man posted...
Krondelo posted...
AltiarLio posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Samurai_Man posted...

Who hurt you?

The two time. The Doc.

If you're getting paid to sit on your ass in front of a camera and able to make decent money off that then hey that's your actual job. Its very likely not gonna last and you'll need to find a back up plan or if your personality is big enough maybe take it a step further and join some of these internet based shows or companies.

To say something isn't a real job despite the money being there shows you're either jealous you can't do that or hate your own job and think that's how all jobs should be.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
7 months ago#40
Streaming is not a job. Especially when you have to rely on people donating to you. You're a bludger who thinks his/her opinion means something when it doesn't. Get a real job you f***ing lazy ****s.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg - RIP Holden
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Professional Call of Duty "Athletes" show off in GameStop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived