Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

User Info: grimlock50

grimlock50
2 months ago#31
You better hold off sony900e has an bricking issue

User Info: Kingspade1212

Kingspade1212
2 months ago#32
grimlock50 posted...

I haven't had any issues
GT: KingStrife12
PSN: KingsREborn12

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
2 months ago#33
grimlock50 posted...

oh look some one that can not afford this tv is making a funny without any real proof to back up his/her claim
welcome to Gamefaqs.where your 1000% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
2 months ago#34
grimlock50 posted...

The main place I’ve seen this reported is a YouTuber by the name of QuantumApotheosis. I haven’t really seen this as a widespread report.

QuantumApotheosis is someone whose opinion I take with a grain of salt too.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: Kingspade1212

Kingspade1212
2 months ago#35
phoenix9291 posted...
grimlock50 posted...

The main place I’ve seen this reported is a YouTuber by the name of QuantumApotheosis. I haven’t really seen this as a widespread report.

That's where I seen it aswell
GT: KingStrife12
PSN: KingsREborn12

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
2 months ago#36
Kingspade1212 posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
grimlock50 posted...

That's where I seen it aswell

Yeah don’t worry too much about it. If it was a widespread issue that was reported on by credible sources that would be one thing but I don’t put much stock in QuantumApotheosis.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: BURGERgio

BURGERgio
2 months ago#37
guvadc posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...
guvadc posted...
I have the 65 inch version and it has a slight tilt.

See I'm not crazy haha

Nope, you are not!

I will say that the tilt in no way detracts from the tv whatsoever. This is an incredible tv for the price!

I returned a LG C7 oled due to yellow "stains" on light colored or white content. Seems this is a common issue with oled's and more so on the 65 inch screens. This and the real concern for burn in and image retention tell me that oled's just aren't there yet. Perhaps in a few more years....

Damn that sucks. I have the 55 inch C7 for over 2 months and I absolutely love it. Luckily I haven't had any problems with yellow stains, burn in, or image retention.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 months ago#38
got my x930e the other day and man i couldnt be happier with it. i was also eyeing out the c7 and b7p but i was too paranoid about burn in, plus i couldnt find a good deal on them and there were a couple other quirks that put me off.

but oh man it sure gets bright and pretty. even just upscaled its really good.

mainly using it for pc as i can hit up to 120fps at 1080p without screen tearing. before id have to lock myself to 60fps to avoid that on my old panel because it was only native 60hz. ill be going all out on the next line of nvidia gpu's for gaming cause the 1080ti just quite isnt there yet for 4k60 ultra in some of the games im already playing, but i have no problem waiting because until then im still getting a better experience then i was before, and small little monitors have never been my thing with pc when im gaming so i wanted a set that would work well with my pc as well and that was my top priority. most people dont go buy a brand new hdtv just to use mainly for their computer, but i guess im a little odd. i havent been at a desk or in front of a monitor for over a decade and im not about to go and do that now when i can comfortably game on my couch just as easilly. so a panel that accepts 120hz signals at 1080p over hdmi 2.0a was one of my main needs and it really narrowed down the choice of panels i had to choose from. most people would only use that bandwidth for 4k 60 with dynamic HDR but 1080p 120hz also works just fine over my 18gbps cable and rtings.com has the x930e rated at 14.5 ms response time for that which is pretty remarkable and i can definately feel how much more responsive and smooth my games are playing when im hitting quite a bit over 60fps now. my older crappy 50 inch 1080p 60hz panel was by no means designed for pc gaming or even with gaming in mind, but even the input delay on that wasnt really noticeable to me over all these years, but gaming on this panel and letting my pc run to its full potential i can totally feel a bit of a difference in smoothness of motion and the response time. Its not huge or anything but its there and i can actually notice it. the only 'hardcore' fast paced game i play online is csgo and now i can hold 120fps with a faster response time, so i know thats gonna benefit me a little. even though ill still always be a casual noob at that game. but at least i dont have to stay at 60fps or deal with this god damn annoying screen tearing that i cant stand every time i turn off vsync. that was pretty much the big factor on why i bought the thing. getting a nice 4k tv with hdr10 to use for tv and consoles was just an added bonus to me, but it really feels as if im getting the best of both worlds here.

i think the x900e is supposedly a similar model just with a wee bit more response time and different kind of backlighting and a slightly lower end processor and a little less of the bells and whistles with it, but im sure its a great set too. even though apparently its got some issues with 1080p 120hz off pc which turned me away, but im sure it could be fixed with a firmware update sometime or maybe its not even a big issue at all. also dolby vision support is coming real soon to the x930e, probably within the next month is what theyre saying, but apparently it wont be coming to the x900e for some reason. thats the only differences ive been able to come up with. i dont even know what dolby vision is to be honest and i probably dont have any kind of device that would use it either, but its just something ive came across
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived