Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

User Info: Kingspade1212

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#1
Yes sorry for another tv topic. I just wanted to know how much of a tilt does it sit at on the stand? Does it bother you that it's not completely 90 degrees or is it even noticeable sitting in front of it?
GT: KingStrife12
PSN: KingsREborn12

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 months ago#2
Kingspade1212 posted...
Yes sorry for another tv topic. I just wanted to know how much of a tilt does it sit at on the stand? Does it bother you that it's not completely 90 degrees or is it even noticeable sitting in front of it?

i wish i could help you .but mine is sitting high in a corner on a stand .so even if i could help you .i would not being you credit on your ?
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#3
djwagon posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...

i wish i could help you .but mine is sitting high in a corner on a stand .so even if i could help you .i would not being you credit on your ?

Well can you notice it tilting upward while it's sitting up high?

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 months ago#4
Kingspade1212 posted...
djwagon posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...

just looked and it looks like it sitting straight on it;s stand
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#5
djwagon posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...
djwagon posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...

just looked and it looks like it sitting straight on it;s stand

K thanks

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#6
The ones at the store are all wall mounted so I can't see in person. I know they tilt a bit but don't know the exact degree

User Info: RetroGamerX

RetroGamerX
4 months ago#7
Sony tv stands used to be adjustable for tilt... try downloading the user manual pdf from the Sony site.. type in the model number under the support section.. the manual should be listed along with firmware files.
Sold my PS4 for the almighty 'X'
"Xbox One X is the console for your 4K screen" source: Digital Foundry

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#8
RetroGamerX posted...
Sony tv stands used to be adjustable for tilt... try downloading the user manual pdf from the Sony site.. type in the model number under the support section.. the manual should be listed along with firmware files.

Ya I just looked it up. Don't see anything about adjusting. It's a 6 degree tilt tho

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
4 months ago#9
Kingspade1212 posted...
RetroGamerX posted...

Ya I just looked it up. Don't see anything about adjusting. It's a 6 degree tilt tho

Are you using the right screws?
Mine is perfectly straight.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

Kingspade1212
4 months ago#10
Flamer_Blue posted...
Kingspade1212 posted...
RetroGamerX posted...

Are you using the right screws?
Mine is perfectly straight.

I don't have the tv yet. I just seen in multiple videos it has a slight tilt back
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone who owns the Sony x900e..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived