Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
4 months ago#301
SigmaLongshot posted...

We get it. You're the resident "VR Fanatic" troll. That's fine. We have plenty "fake concern" trolls, and "Where are my exclusives?" Trolls. Hell, we've even seen plenty " My Scorpio exploded!" Trolls.

But... Why though? We get that trolling is a thing. Forget for a moment the superficial, transient "I love VR" mask.

But why do you NEED to troll? It's pitiable and concerning. I'd wager you're better than this.

On a fundamental level you don't really care about your troll topic, you're just after the attention.

Can you explain why? I'm sure if you just open up we can help.

Thanks for participating! Are you a fellow VR lover? What is your favorite VR game? I’m sure we will be best buddies!!!

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 months ago#302
What a meltdown.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 months ago#303
grampamurked posted...
chex81 posted...
How’s doom on psvr? Looks fun

Xbox one x vs psvr...I’ll take X thanks

It's f***ing awesome. Picked it up yesterday.
Elite Dangerous is also amazing in VR on pc

Oooh.....a space shooter sim in VR would be amazing. Maybe its time to.bring Wing Commander back
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 months ago#304
Vin_land posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Worthless moderators.

Are you sad? Sorry if VR upsets you.

Go look at my trophies and tell me what I've played today, loser.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

Vin_land
4 months ago#305
Remember when Stephen Spielberg made a movie about Kinect and 3D TV? Oh, that’s right he didn’t!

He’s making one about VR though. LMAO

https://youtu.be/cSp1dM2Vj48

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
4 months ago#306
https://i.imgur.com/HwzGyKm.jpg
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

Vin_land
4 months ago#307
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/890115/Sony-PlayStation-news-PSX-Experience-Xbox-One-X-Nintendo-Switch/amp

The hits keep on coming. I wonder when Xbox and Nintendo will announce their VR projects. I hope it is soon! Watching Sony’s “killer feature” (a great description from the linked article) take off is sure to get the competition’s creative juices flowing. 2018 should be amazing!

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 months ago#308
Imaging fanboying so hard for psvr when it’s the budget low quality version of VR out there. 😂
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
4 months ago#309
Tc you made your point. Give it a rest, you're making yourself look like a fool
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
4 months ago#310
Vin_land posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

We get it. You're the resident "VR Fanatic" troll. That's fine. We have plenty "fake concern" trolls, and "Where are my exclusives?" Trolls. Hell, we've even seen plenty " My Scorpio exploded!" Trolls.

But... Why though? We get that trolling is a thing. Forget for a moment the superficial, transient "I love VR" mask.

But why do you NEED to troll? It's pitiable and concerning. I'd wager you're better than this.

On a fundamental level you don't really care about your troll topic, you're just after the attention.

Can you explain why? I'm sure if you just open up we can help.

Thanks for participating! Are you a fellow VR lover? What is your favorite VR game? I’m sure we will be best buddies!!!

Your unmoderated continuation here just shows that not only are you desperate to clamour for any kind of attention (even if it is via this one-dimensional persona you've drafted up), but fundamentally that the moderation here isn't just lacklustre - it's atrocious.

Nobody here is under some kind of level one, Tomy My First Mesmerocious Delusion that you are this VR Mr Bean you're conveying. You've just found one facet of trolling and you're running with it, bumping your topic multiple times a day despite many people telling you that:

A) This is off-topic.
B) This is solely to incite inflammatory response.
C) You're finding asinine, banal reasons to bump the dying topic to the top of the boards repeatedly.

Drop the facade and start acting like a regular human being, discuss the Xbox One and gaming in general like a decent, upstanding individual instead, if that's within your spectrum of capability.

AN ASIDE: People have been asking me to stop bumping troll topics. This is counter-intuitive, if I'm to prove a point. If the troll topics always jump to the top of the boards anyway, I may as well continue to bring up that these topics must be in full view of the moderators. If that's the case - if we have troll topics always in all of our faces (including moderator participants), then the moderators are seeing these trolling attempts and are simply allowing them to be perpetuated.

Let me just assert here that this isn't some kind of win by being able to prove this - quite the opposite - but it at least highlights how busted the system has become here, specifically on the Xbox One board of Gamefaqs.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived