Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

User Info: Rob_Van_Dam93

Rob_Van_Dam93
4 months ago#61
Most of the people in this topic have been dissing the PC and PS4 on multiple occasions and expect others here to believe you've tried VR. Either yall horribly lying or there is some serious hypocrisy going on here.
PSN:SS5DEJAN

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
4 months ago#62
IHATEMYGT posted...
grampamurked posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
grampamurked posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
How is this guy still melting down about VR? Is this like the fourth breakdown topic he’s done now?

because he really likes it and just WONT accept the reasonable objections others have towards using it.

Others not being interested is not a reasonable objection. If it was no game would ever be made because there is always people not interested.

thats right grandpa, it doesnt matter if the userbase doesnt want your product, you're going to MAKE them want it xD

A handful of detractors =/= 40 million users.

ok so how long has psvr been out?

and how many users of the hardware are there?

No idea and I don't care. I don't need reassurance like that to justify my opinion.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
4 months ago#63
I'm at the bar watching football and my battery is almost dead. I'll check in later, I'm not ignoring anyone.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
4 months ago#64
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Most of the people in this topic have been dissing the PC and PS4 on multiple occasions and expect others here to believe you've tried VR. Either yall horribly lying or there is some serious hypocrisy going on here.

I love this ignorant bulls***, "agree with us, otherwise you're liars and hypocrites!" lol... pure bollocks
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
4 months ago#65
Vin_land posted...
vashkey posted...
Vin_land posted...
vashkey posted...
Vin_land posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
How is this guy still melting down about VR? Is this like the fourth breakdown topic he’s done now?

because he really likes it and just WONT accept the reasonable objections others have towards using it.

ahhh I see. Having an opinion on something you haven't tried is "reasonable". Carry on.

Whats even more reasonable is assuming everyone that objects to it hasnt tried it, right?

Because the vast majority here haven't. It is obvious by the comments...really obvious.

Its just so obvious because they dont agree with you, right? Its just unfathomable to you

Unfathomable because you are objectively wrong but you think you are right.

Sounds like you.

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
4 months ago#66
vashkey posted...

Destroying my argument woukd require you to actually do more than make a statement. I didnt "regurgitate" anything. Im not the one making topics where an article spews propaganda for a you and getting worked up because no one wants to bow down to your corprate overlords.

have you tried a platformer in VR? What games would you like to see free movement in that don't have it?

vashkey
4 months ago#67
Vin_land posted...
agentspoon posted...
@Vin_land

Still wanting on that Triple A PSVR Exclusive cheche.

I've already answered your question. You keep dodging mine so we are done here.

No ones dodging s*** dude, youre doing a pathetic job at making any points and just telling people they dont know what theyre talking about any time they disagree with you. Its pathetic.

vashkey
4 months ago#68
Vin_land posted...
vashkey posted...

Destroying my argument woukd require you to actually do more than make a statement. I didnt "regurgitate" anything. Im not the one making topics where an article spews propaganda for a you and getting worked up because no one wants to bow down to your corprate overlords.

have you tried a platformer in VR? What games would you like to see free movement in that don't have it?

Super Luckys Tale. The vr was pointless.

Superhot in vr doesnt have the freedom of movement of the original, why wouldnt you want it? Batman Arkham VR would have been neat if it involved more than standing I'm place. :)

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
4 months ago#69
Again with this gimmick crap.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
4 months ago#70
VR has no game...
You gotta buy the useless PS4 Pro followed by the VR kit. All of this just to play some gimmicky version of already released titles. It's a scam, guys. Just like the Kinect and the original Wii. Only a special kind of Sony boot-licker would encourage people to buy this trash.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived