10 Things That Frustrate Xbox One And Xbox One X Gamers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 10 Things That Frustrate Xbox One And Xbox One X Gamers

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 months ago#1
https://gamingbolt.com/10-things-that-frustrate-xbox-one-and-xbox-one-x-gamers e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
4 months ago#4
If it wasn't Quincy being butthurt that the X is tearing the Pro to shreds, I would acknowledge that 7 and 10 are indeed annoying.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 months ago#5
More like: 10 things one Xbox One gamer who works for Gaming Bolt nitpicks.

I mean, there is room for improvement but if any of those "frustrate" you then you might need therapy tbh.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
4 months ago#6
Number 10 is a minor to mid range annoyance for me pending on how I feel that particular day.

Usually, I have more than enough to play without them. That is the only one on that list that I believe most people would deem worthy of even mentioning.

Number 7 might be frustrating to some, but I think 10 is the one that would pop up more.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 months ago#7
TsC_PoLiTiKz posted...
If it wasn't Quincy being butthurt that the X is tearing the Pro to shreds

Butthurt...? Nope...because it's the obvious result of extra time and our money...when you throw them around the way Phil did, the X1X was bound to outgun the Pro...though not by much in some areas...and with sometimes mixed X1X results in others...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
4 months ago#8
quincy2000a posted...
TsC_PoLiTiKz posted...
If it wasn't Quincy being butthurt that the X is tearing the Pro to shreds

Butthurt...? Nope...because it's the obvious result of extra time and our money...when you throw them around the way Phil did, the X1X was bound to outgun the Pro...though not by much in some areas...and with sometimes mixed X1X results in others...

Your butthurt, and broken. Everyone here knows it, and using that same opinion someone else made up, and you keep quoting is making you look ridiculous.

Basically, at this point your not even a Jester, or a Troll, just an old broken record.

User Info: Soooo_not_good

Soooo_not_good
4 months ago#9
i thought it was going to be queency's own 10 thing but nope just another article.But @quincy2000a what is your 10 things that frustrate you with Xbox one/Xbox one X?
Chillin' like a Villain
Psn:Goodman____

User Info: WallyWeasel

WallyWeasel
4 months ago#10
https://m.imgur.com/mI31wvm
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 10 Things That Frustrate Xbox One And Xbox One X Gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived