A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 months ago#201
Multiplayer was fine during the years before NN. Why would it not be now?

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
2 months ago#202
LooksLikeRain posted...

@LooksLikeRain
Again, there is a mother f***ing REASON why they put in net neutrality in the f***ing first place!!!! You think they just created it because someone was f***ing bored?!?!?!? NO, IT WAS CREATED FOR A MOTHER f***ING REASON!!!!! Removing net neutrality is like removing a mother f***ing lock off a f***ing door that is keeping a giant ass Xenomorph that's only two f***ing years old.... it may be two years old, but IT'S f***ING DANGEROUS!!!! PUT THE LOCK BACK THE f*** ON THE f***ING DOOR!!!!!

TBONE_OG posted...
PartTimeBatman posted...
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I mean... we all used internet before 2015, right?

Chill the f*** out. If it gets as bad as a lot of you think, it'll get reversed once more. Jesus...

@TBONE_OG
Chill the f*** out?????
Chill the f*** out???????
There is a mother f***ing reason why they set Net Neutrality up in the first place.... you think they just put that there just for f***ing s***s and giggles??? What the flying f***.... there is no f***ing guarantee this bulls*** they f***ing did today is going to get f***ing reversed if this s*** gets as bad as it might f***ing get.... WHY THE f*** YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE f***ING PISSED THE f*** OFF?????
Mother f***ing FCC wants to f*** us up!!!! I"M NOT DOWN WITH THAT MOTHER f***ING BULLs***!!!!

f***.

Yeah. lol. He's not chilling the f*** out. He's f***ing the f*** out.

@TBONE_OG
@PartTimeBatman
No, I'm f***ing concerned because some people aren't f***ing getting it!!!!
THEY NEED TO f***ING UNDERSTAND!!!!
They don't f***ing understand!!!!!
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
2 months ago#203
Appa121582 posted...
This whole net neutrality thing is going to be voted on again on the 14th. It has me scared &*()-less. I can barely afford my bills now, so if I have to pay more, then mutiplayer is out for me. It should scare you too.

It doesnt scare me because I mostly play single player.

This is a perfect example of why its a bad idea to rely so heavily on multiplayer experiences. There are too many factors that can interfere with them. With single player experiences, for the most part its put the disc in the console and game.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
2 months ago#204
SavageGlum100 posted...
zzeennoolloo posted...
Oliver_Oliver posted...
Connora711 posted...
If I know one thing (other then we are getting f***ed straight in the ass) is that someone WILL kill that man. Hell there was already a threat in the middle of the voting!

I've been reading Youtube comments under different videos and there are TONS of death threats towards this guy. If someone really does kill him, there is going to be one hell of a nasty investigation...... NOT a good idea to leave a comment about wanting to kill this guy on a public website for all to see.

Breaking news on twitter just reported that someone just DOXXED him.
They made his home address and phone numbers and other private info public..... I have a feeling this is the first step to something REALLY f***ed up that could happen later.

Damn. There are people out there that want to legit f***ing kill him. They want to f***ing kill him. What the hell? I don't like the guy, but damn, killing him is taking this s*** too damn far. They need to chill.

I agree. I perfectly 100% understand being pissed off at the guy (I don't like him either) but threatening to kill him is taking things too damn far.

zzeennoolloo posted...
Oliver_Oliver posted...
I think the FCC won..... this is bad.....

Sadly, yes..... the FCC decided to IGNORE 83% of the U.S population who wanted to keep Net Neutrality (democrats, republicans, etc, pretty much nearly EVERY group in general was against Ajit Pai) and the FCC voted to kill Net Neutrality. This video explains some more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxzUF8WJOL8

So yeah..... there are going to be A LOT of people dragging them into court over this bulls***.

Between the death threats (and I'm getting the feeling someone out there is going to make an attempt to murder judging from all the crazy comments popping up all over the internet on different websites) and the future lawsuits, I'd imagine the FCC might change their mind. Maybe.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
2 months ago#205
Hope they change their mind. It’s stupidity.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#206
LooksLikeRain posted...

@LooksLikeRain
Again, there is a mother f***ing REASON why they put in net neutrality in the f***ing first place!!!! You think they just created it because someone was f***ing bored?!?!?!? NO, IT WAS CREATED FOR A MOTHER f***ING REASON!!!!! Removing net neutrality is like removing a mother f***ing lock off a f***ing door that is keeping a giant ass Xenomorph that's only two f***ing years old.... it may be two years old, but IT'S f***ING DANGEROUS!!!! PUT THE LOCK BACK THE f*** ON THE f***ING DOOR!!!!!

TBONE_OG posted...
PartTimeBatman posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Chill the f*** out. If it gets as bad as a lot of you think, it'll get reversed once more. Jesus...

@TBONE_OG
Chill the f*** out?????
There is a mother f***ing reason why they set Net Neutrality up in the first place.... you think they just put that there just for f***ing s***s and giggles??? What the flying f***.... there is no f***ing guarantee this bulls*** they f***ing did today is going to get f***ing reversed if this s*** gets as bad as it might f***ing get.... WHY THE f*** YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE f***ING PISSED THE f*** OFF?????
Mother f***ing FCC wants to f*** us up!!!! I"M NOT DOWN WITH THAT MOTHER f***ING BULLs***!!!!

f***.

@TBONE_OG
@PartTimeBatman

Get help.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
2 months ago#207
Bump.
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y
(message deleted)

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 months ago#209
assassinonetwo posted...
zzeennoolloo posted...
Oliver_Oliver posted...
Connora711 posted...
If I know one thing (other then we are getting f***ed straight in the ass) is that someone WILL kill that man. Hell there was already a threat in the middle of the voting!

I've been reading Youtube comments under different videos and there are TONS of death threats towards this guy. If someone really does kill him, there is going to be one hell of a nasty investigation...... NOT a good idea to leave a comment about wanting to kill this guy on a public website for all to see.

Breaking news on twitter just reported that someone just DOXXED him.
They made his home address and phone numbers and other private info public..... I have a feeling this is the first step to something REALLY f***ed up that could happen later.

Good, couldn't have happened to a better person Hopefully someone makes good and does get him, nothing of value would be lost.

reported
7 November 2017 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 months ago#210
DirkMcGurkin posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

@LooksLikeRain

TBONE_OG posted...
PartTimeBatman posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

@TBONE_OG
Chill the f*** out?????

f***.

@TBONE_OG
@PartTimeBatman

Get help.

Pretty sure he's just "f***ing" around.
Always O.G.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived