You know, CoD WW2 is kinda boring.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You know, CoD WW2 is kinda boring.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 months ago#1
WW2 feels so... dry. There's nothing here that WoW hasn't done better back in its glory days. The Soviet's campaign was way more epic than this Michael Bay regurgitated American propaganda. Also, Nazi were actually Nazi and not a multicultural, gender diverse group that doesn't even harbor the swastika for fear of being offensive. Also, the maps were more fun.

At this point, I would rather play another one set in the future. BLOPS2 was the ****.

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
3 months ago#2
World War II shooters have never appealed to me. It is why I didn't even think about trying CoD till CoD4
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
3 months ago#3
Titanfall 2.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Jarvissan

Jarvissan
3 months ago#4
I agree. WW2 is kinda disappointing. It’s good but really boring.
But Black Dynamite I sell drugs in the black community.

User Info: TKJassassin

TKJassassin
3 months ago#5
Jarvissan posted...

...so not good?
AfroThunder Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNc-KqS1rw3JIpMFtxo5NQ

User Info: chex81

chex81
3 months ago#6
Every time I see footage of this game I instantly think of CoD2...why I didn’t buy it
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

User Info: Mirage13

Mirage13
3 months ago#7
Agreed. I enjoyed the initial stages of the campaign, but then it quickly grew really boring and was nothing new that I haven't seen before in previous Call of Duty games. I made it to the part where you have to catch the German armor train before it left the station before I said f*** this game, I am done and traded it in to my local Gamestop.

I prefer Infinite Warfare over this year's CoD, which I have coming from Best Buy thanks to its 25 dollar Black Friday price tag since I regrettably sold my previous copy last year. The space battles were fun and refreshing when compared with others in this this overly stale series.
If you care at all for gaming, you will NEVER support microtransactions or loot boxes.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
3 months ago#8
The MP is growing on me. A lot less aim assist than BO3 and a very old school feel. Nice attention to detail too.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Jarvissan

Jarvissan
3 months ago#9
TKJassassin posted...
Jarvissan posted...

...so not good?

Nah it’s fun but kinda bland. They could’ve done so much more with it imo.
But Black Dynamite I sell drugs in the black community.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 months ago#10
Weird I remember people touting cod for NOT pandering. Whoops. Can't say I'm surprised though. Then again COD is always in the "buy when 20$ or less play campaign and resell" area of priorities
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You know, CoD WW2 is kinda boring.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived