Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 months ago#91
Poor (literally) laylow :(

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 months ago#92
Laylow12 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Rise of the Tomb Raider looks better than both of those actually

All the games I listed look better, but I concur...Rise of the Tomb Raider is an amazing looking game. Blows the doors off of Uncharted 4 and Horizon ZD.

No, they really don’t. You should try to play some of the PS4 exclusives so you can see for yourself. Sony has the best first party studios in the business. Nintendo is also excellent. Microsoft doesn’t even come close and all of their main games metacritic are going down this gen compared to last aside from Forza. There is a quality and quantity gap when it comes to exclusives for Microsoft.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DINT2KXXgAEtlVj?format=jpg

Actually, yes they really do. You should try to play some of the Xbox exclusives and third party games to see for yourself. I already play all of Sony's offerings (which isn't much) on my PS Pro. Add me to your PSN: Kvally is my gamertag. I would be happy to join you online in some GT Sport. Uncharted 4 multiplayer, Killzone Shadow Fall, or meet up in No Man's Sky or Bloodborne. I also still play DriveClub once in a blue moon online too if you want to play that.

Microsoft has the best first party studios in the business. Nintendo is also excellent. Sony doesn’t even come close and all of their main games metacritic are going down this gen compared to last aside from well....Bloodborne which is new. There is a quality and quantity gap when it comes to exclusives for Sony. It's pretty sad that their only 3 games all took a s*** this gen. Killzone Shadow Fall (2nd lowest score ever), Gran Turismo (75 lowest score ever) and Uncharted 4 Lost Legacy (84...lowest score ever).
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: SpikeTheSpaceCo

SpikeTheSpaceCo
4 months ago#93
Breyant posted...
I am a little confused why Skyrim and Fallout 4 are taking so long. Is it really that difficult to change the resolution? I don't know anything about game design but it seems to me that should have been easy enough to have ready for X1X launch.

Higher quality textures, LOD and shadow tweaks can take a little longer to implement.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 months ago#94
SpikeTheSpaceCo posted...
Breyant posted...
I am a little confused why Skyrim and Fallout 4 are taking so long. Is it really that difficult to change the resolution? I don't know anything about game design but it seems to me that should have been easy enough to have ready for X1X launch.

Higher quality textures, LOD and shadow tweaks can take a little longer to implement.

I mean, both games claim to support the exact same features as the Pro... I know it’s Bethesda and all but you’d think porting those features they already have readily available on PS4 and PC shouldn’t be difficult. Titanfall has already had a chance to screw up and fix their game before Skyrim gets its 4K update.

Maybe I’m just impatient but I’d really like to play Skyrim in 4K before I finish it on my X1X.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 months ago#95
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
Laylow12 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Rise of the Tomb Raider looks better than both of those actually

All the games I listed look better, but I concur...Rise of the Tomb Raider is an amazing looking game. Blows the doors off of Uncharted 4 and Horizon ZD.

No, they really don’t. You should try to play some of the PS4 exclusives so you can see for yourself. Sony has the best first party studios in the business. Nintendo is also excellent. Microsoft doesn’t even come close and all of their main games metacritic are going down this gen compared to last aside from Forza. There is a quality and quantity gap when it comes to exclusives for Microsoft.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DINT2KXXgAEtlVj?format=jpg

We've all seen the proof that you don't even own a current gen console (your own posts providing your gamertag/PSN), so maybe you're the one that needs to actually play them before spewing your hatred of MS because your wife cheated on you with some nobody that happened to work for MS.

Your mom did it willingly. No one was forced.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived