PSA: MS rewards Hot Deal$5 Microsoft Gift Card

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: MS rewards Hot Deal$5 Microsoft Gift Card

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
6 months ago#1
Hot Deal—$5 Microsoft Gift Card – Digital Code for 3600 points
https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000037
Might want them for the upcoming black friday sale
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
6 months ago#2
i just have enough points to get one. thank you.
it is good to be back. XBL-GamingWizardC75, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

User Info: HogSplash

HogSplash
6 months ago#3
Thanks for the heads up, just got myself $10. Wish I had noticed I could get that $10 for 200 points cheaper before I checked out twice lol.
Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
6 months ago#4
Nice, that just moved me closer to my goal. :)
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
6 months ago#5
Damnit, I have like 11,000 points that I can never spend because my account is still tied to an old, long gone email.

All those rewards go to that email.....

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
6 months ago#6
Cool

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
6 months ago#7
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Damnit, I have like 11,000 points that I can never spend because my account is still tied to an old, long gone email.

pretty sure you can change the email. I went from a old AOL account to my regular gmail. and was able to keep everything intact.
GT/Psn: Geodanger25

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
6 months ago#8
geodANGER posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

pretty sure you can change the email. I went from a old AOL account to my regular gmail. and was able to keep everything intact.

Been trying for years, it's the first email ever tied to this gamertag (over 13 years) they've never been able to resolve it.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
6 months ago#9
HogSplash posted...
Thanks for the heads up, just got myself $10. Wish I had noticed I could get that $10 for 200 points cheaper before I checked out twice lol.

Made the same mistake. To make matters worse, I cashed out about $40 at a light discounted price 2 weeks back. . The plus side is I'll have about $120 by black Friday.

Thanks, tc.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
6 months ago#10
curses. I only have 4,600 points. Not enough for $10 (short by 2,400). Oh well. $5 it is.
Steam, Origin, PSN, NNID: Orange_Apples787, XBL: orangeapples787, 3DS FC: 2578-3277-9760
"They'll pay for this." - Mickey Mouse
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: MS rewards Hot Deal$5 Microsoft Gift Card

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived