Why can't people use logic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why can't people use logic?

User Info: TaintedEon

TaintedEon
6 months ago#1
So I recently joined Team Xbox after being a PS4 Pro/Ps4/Ps3 lover for years. I have a gaming PC (i5 3570K + RX 480) and the 4K/HDR enhancements the Pro and X use are absolutely mind blowing, with the X really getting me hyped to play games again on my TV.

There is absolutely nothing better than having 60FPS/HDR/4K on a TV regardless if I have a gaming PC or not, but people seem to forget that some people have friends that ONLY game on console like my two best friends that recently jumped to Team Xbox as well.

I see a lot of posts complaining about the X having "no games" etc and while I agree 100% that Sony has an incredible lineup, third party games and titles like Monster Hunter are going to look and play better on the X, when compared to the Pro.

Why can't people use logic and realize that yes, the Pro is awesome but so is the X. The X is running NATIVE 4K and 60FPS in almost every title I've played now...people have to give it credit where credit is due!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlacidDREAMS/

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
6 months ago#2
People have no clue how to use logic.

People that participate in any kind of console war are ignorant as hell in the first place so don't expect those ones to be able to create rational thoughts.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: WackyDwarf2010

WackyDwarf2010
6 months ago#3
TaintedEon posted...
So I recently joined Team Xbox after being a PS4 Pro/Ps4/Ps3 lover for years. I have a gaming PC (i5 3570K + RX 480) and the 4K/HDR enhancements the Pro and X use are absolutely mind blowing, with the X really getting me hyped to play games again on my TV.

There is absolutely nothing better than having 60FPS/HDR/4K on a TV regardless if I have a gaming PC or not, but people seem to forget that some people have friends that ONLY game on console like my two best friends that recently jumped to Team Xbox as well.

I see a lot of posts complaining about the X having "no games" etc and while I agree 100% that Sony has an incredible lineup, third party games and titles like Monster Hunter are going to look and play better on the X, when compared to the Pro.

Why can't people use logic and realize that yes, the Pro is awesome but so is the X. The X is running NATIVE 4K and 60FPS in almost every title I've played now...people have to give it credit where credit is due!

You're expecting far too much from people on the internet. ; )
"For every action, there is an unequal and opposite overreaction."--Newton's Law of the Internet

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
6 months ago#4
Hate to tell ya but its mostly just resolution not 60 fps..Yeah some games have the 60 like gears but most dont and thats a problem
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
6 months ago#5
https://m.windowscentral.com/all-xbox-one-x-enhanced-games

Theres a list while some are 60 fps..Most games are just 4 k and what have u...So id say that while yes the games look better most arent gonna play any better then the xbox s conterpart
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
6 months ago#6
because fan boys man...just ignore them lol

PS we've yet to see this thing do both at the same time (4k & 60fps)
regardless it seems to be the next best thing to a high end PC
The Beauty of Fallout 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWI8jil6mg

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
6 months ago#7
TaintedEon posted...

In the vast, vast, vast majority of games, the X is NOT running native 4k and 60fps. The X is a great machine. Hardware wise, the best I’ve ever owned. But the CPU greatly limits what it can do in regards to FPS. We will be seeing very, very few 4k/60 games.

I mean, they never marketed it like that anyway and I wasn’t expecting 60. So it’s no shock when developers can’t/won’t aim for that.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
6 months ago#8
MRL3G3ND posted...
because fan boys man...just ignore them lol

PS we've yet to see this thing do both at the same time (4k & 60fps)
regardless it seems to be the next best thing to a high end PC

It does do native 4k@60fps in a tiny number of games. Forza 7 for example.

User Info: TaintedEon

TaintedEon
6 months ago#9
Oh my apologies on the 4K+60FPS claim, I played Halo + Gears 4 but assumed it was like that for most of the enhanced titles.

The good news though is that when it comes to the future I'm pretty excited to see what developers do with the multiplat titles like Monster Hunter etc. I mean common sense tells me that the multiplatform titles would HAVE to run better than a Pro even if it's just higher image quality/more stable FPS...the system IS more powerful whether people like it or not.

Now with all that said, I have in no way stated you HAVE to buy an X to get the best performance but in terms of things like Black Desert Online and PUBG, they're looking to be a bit more optimized for the X and from what I've seen on PUBG, it almost looks like the superior version compared to how the PC is optimized currently.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlacidDREAMS/

User Info: arrrdunla

arrrdunla
6 months ago#10
f*** the pony fanboys. I'm with you TC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why can't people use logic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived