Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
5 months ago#261
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

Still waiting on that X1X picture Quince.

...you haven't received it yet...?!??!? Is your internet slow,,,?
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#262
@quincy2000a

My internet would have no standing in if received it. I have been active on this board for days since you lied and have received multiple PM since but none from you.

Post the picture here, everyone elses pictures have worked so why would yours be any different?

@RonBurgundy929
@RetroGamerX
@The_Hedon
@Splooie
@Xbox4ever
@xboxBUNZILLA

Witness.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
5 months ago#263
Why won't these PS fans show their Xbox nor their gamertags???
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
5 months ago#264
@quincy2000a posted...
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

Still waiting on that X1X picture Quince.

...you haven't received it yet...?!??!? Is your internet slow,,,?

So let me get this straight... you’ve actually took the time to humor these trolls, and they pretend they haven’t received your picture!?

Dude, why do you even bother, Quince?
"Wrong again, clown. I was warned for marking too many posts for trolling." - RonBurgundy929

quincy2000a
5 months ago#265
agentspoon posted...
My internet would have no standing in if received it. I have been active on this board for days since you lied and have received multiple PM since but none from you.

I think you should reboot and check again...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
5 months ago#266
The_Hedon posted...
Why won't these PS fans show their Xbox nor their gamertags???

Well, because they don't exist. As for the omission of gaming setup pictures, it's simply because it wouldn't just prove the absence of any kind of Microsoft console, but it would reveal the absurd shrine to Sony (with royal blue spotlights and Spiderman 2-fonted everything) they have in lieu of a normal
array of equipment.

For me, the most egregious counter-argument that trolls use when regular posters call trolls out on continuous damning of the console is "you guys are fanboys". Of course we're fans. This is the board for the fans of the console. Why, in any grade of logic, would a malicious anti-fan numbering eleven on the scale of brand-hate vitriol, spend all of their time here?

What possible benefit, mentally or otherwise, could you be garnering from just wallowing in your own perpetual cycle of malintent?
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

agentspoon
5 months ago#267
@quincy2000a

I think you need to stop lying and just admit that you dont own one yet alone five.

Send the picture to everyone I mentioned there as well as @SigmaLongshot, the system cant be broken for all them can it? Or perhaps its broken for you? If so then upload it to Imgur (Accounts are free) and post the link here in text format.

You can also create a free photobucket account as well just incase Imgur does not work.

Now all of those options I have given cant all fail at the same time right? Either that or you just lying and simply proving it.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
5 months ago#268
agentspoon posted...
I think you need to stop lying

The Redskins will win the Superbowl first.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

quincy2000a
5 months ago#269
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

I think you need to stop lying and just admit that you dont own one yet alone five.

Send the picture to everyone I mentioned there as well as @SigmaLongshot, the system cant be broken for all them can it? Or perhaps its broken for you? If so then upload it to Imgur (Accounts are free) and post the link here in text format.

You can also create a free photobucket account as well just incase Imgur does not work.

Now all of those options I have given cant all fail at the same time right? Either that or you just lying and simply proving it.

...so...did you reboot...?

agentspoon
5 months ago#270
@quincy2000a

Actually, scratch that. I know what your doing. You don't own one, you never had any intention of owning one. Your a liar and a Troll and I wont play your game.

Enjoy being an exposed fraud.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived