Dudes how many xbox one sold so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dudes how many xbox one sold so far?

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
10 months ago#51
BoundLocas posted...
30 million I heard, a bigger failure than the N64. It will never catch up to the likes of the PS4.

Luckily sales numbers have no effect on my enjoyment of video games. Some of the best games I’ve played were on consoles that sold poorly compared to the competition. I’m not sure why people talk about sales as though they make a console superior or inferior.

You fanboys are an odd bunch.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: -Lo-

-Lo-
10 months ago#52
We don't know. The last figure we had was for shipped, not sold, and the fanboys ran with it even in its depressive state. Any company that refuses to acknowledge its units sold to the public is a company that is embarrassed and ashamed, so much so that they'll call a niche, limited edition item, the "fastest selling Xbox ever!" as if that means something. I can sell 5 LE much quicker than 500 SE so it's true, but hilarious.

If you're trying to troll the X1, MS has been doing a great job with it for you, as well as with the previous two generations. I mean failing three times in a row (X1X is same gen) and being on the brink of dissolving the brand numerous times speaks for itself.

Oh well, 2019 will be here soon enough and we'll see them trot out next gen and try once more. If the X1X doesn't hammer that final nail in the coffin like it's already starting to...

User Info: SpongeBob_SP

SpongeBob_SP
10 months ago#53
What does it matter? This isn't a constructive topic.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
10 months ago#54
BoundLocas posted...
30 million I heard, a bigger failure than the N64. It will never catch up to the likes of the PS4.

It's 35 million and doing better than the 360 so that's good news for gamers worldwide.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
10 months ago#55
official release never present

but i guess half of ps4 sales
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: TropicalAngel2

TropicalAngel2
10 months ago#56
DirkMcGurkin posted...
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one?search=Dudes

Heheh

hehehe .......dude
Check it out my Youtube Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/megaeliastv
Jesus Christ is The Lord - PSN - Xbox Live - TropicalAngel

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
10 months ago#57
TropicalAngel2 posted...
Opunaesala posted...
About 30 million, but they don't officially talk about their numbers much.

so our Xbox one are in second place in this generation! finaly! because Xbox original lost to gamce cube, lost for ps3, and now beat wii u! :)

Xbox one has always been in second this generation... Wii U flopped hard.
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

darktheron
10 months ago#58
DirkMcGurkin posted...
BoundLocas posted...

Luckily sales numbers have no effect on my enjoyment of video games. Some of the best games I’ve played were on consoles that sold poorly compared to the competition. I’m not sure why people talk about sales as though they make a console superior or inferior.

You fanboys are an odd bunch.

Well BoundLocas is an alt and somewhat new account...
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

darktheron
10 months ago#59
bojangles22 posted...
Omega_Red posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I saw a leaked report they were around 49 million units sold through, not shipped.

49 million hahahahaha
Sure thing buddy.
I wonder what imaginary market Xbox is dominating in.

Your basement?

f***ing burn! Damn!

User Info: Rings

Rings
10 months ago#60
Omega_Red posted...
agentspoon posted...
@Omega_Red

One hundred million copies, outselling PS4 and Switch combined.

Prove me wrong with official figures, that number stands until you do.

Oh so we are doing it that way huh, in that case you're terribly wrong.
Xbox one has sold 700 million consoles in never neverland.

Isn't that the place where you're not a virgin anymore?
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dudes how many xbox one sold so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived