STRESS Breaker Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. STRESS Breaker Game

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
7 months ago#11
River city ransom
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
7 months ago#12
back in the 64 times i used to just create perfect dark characters that closest resembles people that got me mad that day make the sapients chickens (they run away from you), put a big map and then start hunting them with heavy weapons and then f*** THEM ALL TO DEATH.

then re4 came out and simply fired up mercenaries and f*** everyone to death.

senseless violence always cheers me up
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
7 months ago#13
Titanfall 2 single player for me, (multiplayer may infuriate you even more if you're upset though) nothing more satisfying than being in a big a** mech and blowing stuff up, the guns in the on foot sections all rock too. Also i like to play to GTA V and just go on a rampage in the game, i fully stock up on ammo and shoot as many people and destroy as much stuff as I can before the cops eventually kill me. Don't worry about any of the story missions, just load up on ammo and have at it. Sure its pointless and you won't make any story progress in GTA V, but its fun as hell!

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
7 months ago#14
Danimus posted...
Titanfall 2 single player for me, (multiplayer may infuriate you even more if you're upset though) nothing more satisfying than being in a big a** mech and blowing stuff up, the guns in the on foot sections all rock too. Also i like to play to GTA V and just go on a rampage in the game, i fully stock up on ammo and shoot as many people and destroy as much stuff as I can before the cops eventually kill me. Don't worry about any of the story missions, just load up on ammo and have at it. Sure its pointless and you won't make any story progress in GTA V, but its fun as hell!

Nothing like the sniper rifle and a stretch of highway.

LOOK AT EM RUN!
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
7 months ago#15
Doom

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
7 months ago#16
Gears of War 4
Cuckle doodle doo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. STRESS Breaker Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived