Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
5 months ago#31
-Lo- posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Something about the Xbox one List is way off

Indeed. Like missing a s*** ton of games.

If it is, it's not off by much. Exclusive meaning really eludes people around here doesn't it? Exclusives are the reason to own a console, and when a console has none, it's utterly worthless. The facts are all there it's just the fans don't want to see them.

360 was great for games, my issue was it was a poorly managed console. X1 is just an absolute train wreck and will continue to be with X1X.

That must be why the XB1 is selling just as well as the 360 within the same timeframe. Because the 360 was so much better. It's also why you have to get past the top 80 PS4 games to see 10 exclusives. Because they matter so much.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
5 months ago#32
360 is anti consumer with exclusives
xbox 1 is not anti consumer
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
5 months ago#33
Discharged19DCS posted...
That Xbox one list is accurate from what I can tell. How much that matters to you is up to each individual.

Forza 6 at least is missing.

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
5 months ago#34
Rand_Aybara posted...
That Xbox one list is accurate from what I can tell. How much that matters to you is up to each individual.

Forza 6 is on PC
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

Rand_Aybara
5 months ago#35
XnarutoX626 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

Forza 6 is on PC

No it isn't. Apex is a different game

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
5 months ago#36
Pro is a waste of $400 and I'll tell you why. No exclusives and plays games the same or sometimes even worse than a vanilla PS4. Save your money and buy the Xbox one X, it has an UHD as well, it's a MUCH better console. PS4 is now for exclusives only, even if there's not that many.
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
5 months ago#37
you should really include forza 6, horizon 2,3, Gears of war 4, ori blind forest, halo wars 2, quantum break, there's a ton of people that never want to own a windows based PC ever and dont even consider it a option.

beside gears 1, 2, halo 3, forza 2, crackdown, NG2, halo wars and alan wake the rest of that list is super weak. I would say XBox one is killing it. especially when the new crackdown and forza come out.

its so dumb when a company actually gives you more options to play their games and idiots like this dude use it as a dig. Basically this is why we cant have nice things.
GT/Psn: Geodanger25

User Info: urmie

urmie
5 months ago#38
Rand_Aybara posted...
XnarutoX626 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

Forza 6 is on PC

Apex is an FM6 based prologue to test 4K assets and get PC gamers into Forza. Anyone who says it is FM6 clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

Xbox is 2 platforms and if it isn't on Steam, then it is an Xbox exclusive, no matter what fake definitions trolls try to pass as gospel on here.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Rand_Aybara
5 months ago#39
urmie posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
XnarutoX626 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

Forza 6 is on PC

Apex is an FM6 based prologue to test 4K assets and get PC gamers into Forza. Anyone who says it is FM6 clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

Xbox is 2 platforms and if it isn't on Steam, then it is an Xbox exclusive, no matter what fake definitions trolls try to pass as gospel on here.

Yep, it's the same as saying GT5 Prologue and GT5 are the same game

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
5 months ago#40
sexbone posted...
360 is anti consumer with exclusives
xbox 1 is not anti consumer

lol good one
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One exclusives----The First 4 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived