PS4 and Xbox One Cross-Play: Microsoft still tries to convince Sony

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 and Xbox One Cross-Play: Microsoft still tries to convince Sony

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
9 months ago#31
@Crysiania posted...
"one of the most anticipated and desired features of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users"

Does anyone actually believe that?

Me, it would propel us into a Golden Age of Gaming in my opinion.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
9 months ago#32
bob15x
another stupid comment

yep, after seeing so much of his crap in some of these topics I had to throw him on the ignore pile. Surprising, I know, to have to throw another "new" account on the ignore pile!
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
9 months ago#33
agentspoon posted...
@Crysiania posted...
"one of the most anticipated and desired features of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users"

Does anyone actually believe that?

Me, it would propel us into a Golden Age of Gaming in my opinion.

Agreed.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
9 months ago#34
real reason?
sony was rejected by ms in last gen
now is payback time, maybe ?

we would have cross play last gen and current gen if not for the karma that ms made last gen
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
9 months ago#35
sexbone posted...
real reason?

we would have cross play last gen and current gen if not for the karma that ms made last gen

"sony was rejected by ms in last gen"

why do people keep parroting that without any real backup. From what I have understood, its ONE game and there were very specific reasons for that.

If MS did not want crossplay then explain FF11 which was crossplay with pc and psn

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
9 months ago#36
bob15x posted...
sexbone posted...
real reason?

why do people keep parroting that without any real backup. From what I have understood, its ONE game and there were very specific reasons for that.

If MS did not want crossplay then explain FF11 which was crossplay with pc and psn

Nope. FF11 was on PS2 which had no PSN, it was all done on SE servers.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
9 months ago#37
Again, Sony's in the catbird seat with those numbers...there's no reason to help the competition...yet, any way...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
9 months ago#38
quincy2000a posted...
Again, Sony's in the catbird seat with those numbers...there's no reason to help the competition...yet, any way...

Spoken like a true corporate shill and not a gamer.

User Info: Billo

Billo
9 months ago#39
Mario786 posted...
bob15x posted...
sexbone posted...
real reason?

Nope. FF11 was on PS2 which had no PSN, it was all done on SE servers.

This, and it further shows MS' mindset, they're fine doing cross play with a PlayStation game if PlayStation has the bigger installbase as was the case with 360 vs PS2, but when they got the edge they started saying no. Now again they want to do it because PlayStation has a bigger installbase but if that ever changed again they'd go back to their 360 days stance. Sony would be quite frankly pretty dumb to deal with MS.

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
9 months ago#40
uncledonnie3 posted...
quincy2000a posted...

Spoken like a true corporate shill and not a gamer.

More spoken like a realist, its not realistic to expect them to do it is it? No matter what your opinion on the matter is.

Just like its no longer realistic to expect free online with console gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 and Xbox One Cross-Play: Microsoft still tries to convince Sony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived