xbox win

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
1 year ago#1
the price hike of ps plus is too much
everyone jump to xbox like in the 360 era
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: vayne145

vayne145
1 year ago#2
but in 360 era xbox live had a cost and psn didn't. So I don't think the cost of the service will cause flocks.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
1 year ago#3
you understand mircosoft will very soon be following suit .i am guessing around nov 7 we will see a increase by 10 dollars
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
1 year ago#4
I don't forsee people jumping ship en masse. I just don't see why Sony is gouging their customers by raising the subscription fee so often when the service PSN offers is still a distant second behind their main competition.
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil

sexbone
1 year ago#5
i would prefer if ms and sony have a balance competition
god dang it ms, fight back will u
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: vayne145

vayne145
1 year ago#6
Do most people here actually pay full price for xbox live or psn anyway? Can't remember the last time I did

sexbone
1 year ago#7
and what i meant by fight back is not by follow suit increasing price

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
1 year ago#8
vayne145 posted...
Do most people here actually pay full price for xbox live or psn anyway? Can't remember the last time I did

I paid full price once because it lapsed and I panicked and had to play that night. Ever since then I buy a year at $35 and stock up to the max.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
1 year ago#9
I just check all my account are safe till 2020 and i have another 3 year ready to stack in 2019 at 2014 prices
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
1 year ago#10
djwagon posted...
I just check all my account are safe till 2020 and i have another 3 year ready to stack in 2019 at 2014 prices

Just as an fyi, this is a dangerous practice. Lots of reports of code generators on video game forums. Holding onto a code that long gives them ample time to randomly generate those codes and redeem them. I hope it doesn't happen, but I don't stockpile codes for this reason.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived