X1X Successor Already In Development-May Be An Iterative Refresh Of X1X--Insider

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1X Successor Already In Development-May Be An Iterative Refresh Of X1X--Insider

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 year ago#1
Microsoft is already working on the hardware that will follow the Xbox One X.

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-x-successor-already-in-development-may-be-an-iterative-refresh-of-xbox-one-x-insider???
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
1 year ago#2
In other news water is wet. Quincy is being desperate.
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: MrBonestripper

MrBonestripper
1 year ago#3
Oh goodie...another console for him to s***post about non-stop. Imagine if MS stopped making consoles? Poor ol' quincy would probably self-destruct or something, not knowing what to do with his life outside message boards at that point.
"If the illusion spreads, the evil will live again. But if two dragons soar through the sky, an angel will fall to the earth."

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
1 year ago#4
I dont get why some people expect the big three to magically create millions of a new consoles one week before launch.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 year ago#5
The Next Xbox Console Is Being Designed, Has A Codename – Rumor
http://wccftech.com/next-xbox-console-designed-codename/???
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: dahboy

dahboy
1 year ago#6
But...but MS is done with consoles
Gamertag: S1L3NTXKILL3R91

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
1 year ago#7
Why would it not have a codename?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: Nazanir

Nazanir
1 year ago#8
Well done, you once again quincy, managed to post the same article, posted by different sites, without yourself contributing to any meaningful form of discussion.
XboX GT/Steam/Wii-U - Nazanir

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
1 year ago#9
to fight ps5 maybe
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 year ago#10
Backwater hearsay websites again who conveniently cant name their sources.

Your getting desperate Quincey, I notice its always the same few websites you post, all of them known for making Click-Bait articles.

Unless the info comes directly from Phil or Major Nelsons mouths via Twitter then its not true and click-bait.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1X Successor Already In Development-May Be An Iterative Refresh Of X1X--Insider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived