Phil Spencer Shuts Down Console War Conspiracy Troll with One Tweet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Spencer Shuts Down Console War Conspiracy Troll with One Tweet

User Info: Andreas2402

Andreas2402
1 year ago#131
RonBurgundy929 posted...
I was going to give him a choice of any 5 Xbox One or PS4 games just for posting his PSN and GT.

You know, we could make the same offer to quincy if he was able to prove that he owned an X1 all these years. That'd pretty much show the truth. The question is how do we prove that he can count on getting the games?
Also, lol @ lielow12
The bigger the lie, the more they believe

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
1 year ago#132
quincy2000a posted...
Jiminip posted...
I took QQ of ignore so I could see if the usual clowns are still engaging him, I wasn't disappointed.

If you ever had me on ignore, you took me off for the same reason others have...and for the same reason most of the 'bone zealots have never put me there...the only thing more pathetic than that is posting how you "used to have me on ignore but"...

No, they suckle you so hard it's next to impossible to actualy ignore you. Constant quotes from your legion of wet nurses suckling you.

If those complete clowns didn't constantly hold you to their chests and feed you their milk you'd die. By this point it's almost a symbiotic relationship, people like Archie Ron and battlegary would die themselves if you weren't around to feed on them.

The two sides of this are as bad as each other, it is pretty damn pathetic. But those three, and others, will never, ever learn.
"Alright, everyone, listen up! By virtue of being on this battlefield, there is no return. People will die." - RB.

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
1 year ago#133
XD
Currently playing: Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4), Nioh (PS4)

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#134
If the admins do not delete this thread, not lock but delete it, I will stop posting on gamefaqs. Been on this site since 97, and within the last year or two, this has to be the s***tiest site ever. Yes, I am typing 's***' so their algorithms or whatever detect this post, so the admins actually read this.

Posting personal addresses, and pictures of homes? Gone too far.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
1 year ago#135
Your giving the mods to much credit
Psn. kingpin66636
I sexualy identify as a decepticon.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
1 year ago#136
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
If the admins do not delete this thread, not lock but delete it, I will stop posting on gamefaqs. Been on this site since 97, and within the last year or two, this has to be the s***tiest site ever. Yes, I am typing 's***' so their algorithms or whatever detect this post, so the admins actually read this.

You do know your allowed to swear here now right? Using the word s*** highlights nothing.

f***ity f*** f*** f***! See?
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#137
jon davis posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

You do know your allowed to swear here now right? Using the word s*** highlights nothing.

Yeah... just found that out by posting that. May have to link to a picture of boobs or something instead. If it doesn't get looked at, I'll post a pic of fake boobs to give it attention.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
1 year ago#138
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
jon davis posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

Yeah... just found that out by posting that. May have to link to a picture of boobs or something instead. If it doesn't get looked at, I'll post a pic of fake boobs to give it attention.

You will get modded and possibly warned and the topic will remain, so why bother?
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
1 year ago#139
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

except I willingly posted it under my free will, so why does that matter

unless there's a different reason you'd want this topic gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzYL-gpWMKA

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 year ago#140
Jiminip posted...
No, they suckle you so hard it's next to impossible to actualy ignore you. Constant quotes from your legion of wet nurses suckling you.

While I agree with some of what you've said, I'll say this...

With at least 200, according to some 300, ignore slots, if someone doesn't want to see a certain type of post/poster, it's their own fault if they do...I have plenty of people on ignore and their impact on me is minimal...

What I find of interest is how you are even able to see this thread...feeling the way you seemingly do, why don't you have me on ignore, which would have prevented you from even seeing this thread...are you "taking one for the team" just so you can spread your message...?
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Spencer Shuts Down Console War Conspiracy Troll with One Tweet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived