Xbox messed up bad this gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox messed up bad this gen

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
1 year ago#61
blacksinow posted...
What in the world are you talking about? Their interface is clearly the best. They are always expanding their backwards compatibility library, I'd say they are doing moderately well. The Playstation 4 is the console that shouldn't be doing well, with the way Sony keeps failing at their little experiments, the PSVR, PSTV, VITA. Yes, I said it, the Vita is a failure. Looking at Microsoft's success, I'd say they were doing better then Sony.

man I dunno how much microsoft pays you but wow.

the xbox one interface is a hunk of garbage. its windows 10 but more clunky and no features.

backawrds compatibility is cool, but its all they are offering currently and its not even exciting, and its super, super late.

theres literally no exclusives and our biggest franchise, halo, is getting CRUSHED by Destiny, an exclusive we could of had completely on xbox but now its multi platform and ps4 gets a solid year of content first.

yea sony failed with a lot of experiements, but they keep delivering with solid exclusives and exclusive content for GAMES, the ONE thing GAMERS care about.

the sad part is, people actually bought PSVR, theres just no games for it and its stupid anyway.
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII XBL - MFWard23 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
1 year ago#62
jayj350 posted...
HorizonN7 posted...
jayj350 posted...
Lol I love how old references is the only thing guy has like he is still living in 2013

In 2017 X1 has all the best games and PS4 only has weeab trash.

What "best games" does xbox even have this year? Name one that has come out. And learn what a weeaboo really is and realize that those weaabo games" are amazing titles.

Amazing titles? More like boring games that I have zero interest in. The Xbox has Forza 6, Forza Horizon 3, and honestly that's all I need because who needs the latest weeab RPG when you can have fun when something you enjoy.

dude you sound like such a drone. Weeb games? I barely care about those, but they are still there. Destiny 2, which will be the biggest game this year, will once again be wrapped around sonys finger with exclusive content.

god of war 4 and tlou 2 will smash everything xbox has this year and neither is a weeb game.

if red dead 2 has ps4 exclusive content I dont even know what ill do.

mmos? the 2nd biggest mmo out there right now is ff14 and its on PC and PS4 but of course not xbox.

street fighter 5? of course pc and ps4 has it, but not xbox.

Only good exclusive we had was titanfall and now thats multiplatform and it sold like garbage. (amazing game though).

forza is cute and all, but thats that. its like nintendo fans holding onto zelda. im happy you like driving in circles for thousands of hours for the last few years but some of us like strong single player experiences, online experiences, competitive experiences, unique experiences and xbox offers a lesser experience of everything right now and its pathetic.
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII XBL - MFWard23 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII
(message deleted)

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
1 year ago#64
s***, is it 2013 again? Oh man, this chick I'm dating turns out to be psycho in a couple of months. Got that to look forward to again.
"Alright, everyone, listen up! By virtue of being on this battlefield, there is no return. People will die." - RB.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
1 year ago#65
MWXIII posted...
if red dead 2 has ps4 exclusive content I dont even know what ill do.

Survive and play it on the PS4. Not too complicated.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#66
Partially agree, TC. However, you left out the horrible Halo MCC launch, and the bad dashboard interface. Also, party support was pathetic at launch, and the system didn't support anything more than Stereo sound out of the optical port, and lack of background music support. With the exception of the graphics, the system was a downgrade compared to the 360 in almost every way.

However,

They have done a much better job after a few years turning the system around, and they are definitely paying for it, playing Catch-Up to PS4 ever since.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
1 year ago#67
Jiminip posted...
s***, is it 2013 again? Oh man, this chick I'm dating turns out to be psycho in a couple of months. Got that to look forward to again.

Did she charge you $100 to set up a camera and microphone in order to sell your data to advertisers? That's cold if she did.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
1 year ago#68
calinks posted...
Yes they really tanked their image and set themselves back almost entirely to their OG xbox days.

But the original xbox was a powerful gaming console you had to have made primarily for gaming. Then Xbox live was the icing on the cake.

The Xbox One was a console where gaming wasn't really a priority. Microsoft didn't listen or care for their customers then, and paid the price. Put themselves in a distant second place this gen.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
1 year ago#69
Get a room with Quincy tc
Let's play mass effect Andromeda mp Xbox 1
Kushassassin2o6

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 year ago#70
Laylow12 posted...
Jiminip posted...

Did she charge you $100 to set up a camera and microphone in order to sell your data to advertisers? That's cold if she did.

At least Sony only charge £40 to do that.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox messed up bad this gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived