• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are the chances Scorpio will have original Xbox backwards compatibility?

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
1 year ago#11
Not any higher than the Xbox One.

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
1 year ago#12
At this point they would probably be better off focusing on an Xbox OG flashback console with pack in games

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#13
When they see value in reselling enough older games digitally. It is that simple. They have made a killing selling 360 games digitally on the market place very time they make it compatible on the Xbox One.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: marvyyn

marvyyn
1 year ago#14
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
When they see value in reselling enough older games digitally. It is that simple. They have made a killing selling 360 games digitally on the market place very time they make it compatible on the Xbox One.

How have they made a killing doing that? Do you have anything to back up that claim?

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
1 year ago#15
marvyyn posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

How have they made a killing doing that? Do you have anything to back up that claim?

RDR, BLOPS 2

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 year ago#16
athomas917 posted...
marvyyn posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

RDR, BLOPS 2

I don't think you understand what proof is.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
1 year ago#17
blacksinow posted...
I am actually shocked people still want backwards compatibility, after the whole VR fiasco. Don't you people want new games? Why do you wnat to spend all day 'membering? 'member this and 'member that, it's like you people are already shopping for places at a retirement home or something.

It's almost as if some people didn't play every single Xbox and Xbox 360 game and may want to play some of them for the first time.

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
1 year ago#18
We need more original Xbox games remastered and less 360/BC focus. It's easy to still have a 360 hooked up, but I'd love to break out Star Wars Obi-Wan or Genma Onimusha again and get achievements on them. I can't believe Capcom still hasn't done an Onimusha HD collection. They've remastered everything the f*** else they have, released the original Dead Rising on PC, etc. I do wish Max Payne 3 could get remastered though. Rockstar really screwed that up with the unskippable cutscenes even in NYM mode. I mean. It happened for Bulletstorm, so why not Max?
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/xbox01092016.jpg

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#19
marvyyn posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

Here's just one example:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/red-dead-redemption-sales-jump-6000-after-xbox-one/1100-6441527/
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: marvyyn

marvyyn
1 year ago#20
Good numbers, but nobody is making a killing. It's peanuts in the grand scheme of things.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are the chances Scorpio will have original Xbox backwards compatibility?
  • Topic Archived