KOTOR possibly in the works?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. KOTOR possibly in the works?

User Info: SavageDonzilla

SavageDonzilla
1 year ago#11
Honestly, I'd rather play the 2 old ones than anything that Bioware pumps out. It'd just end up being disappointing trash.
GT: SavageDonzilla

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
1 year ago#12
i recently went back and replayed the first one, and most gamers nowadays wouldnt be impressed, you dont even get your lightsaber until halfway through the game
Today is the one year anniversary of today's date last year

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
1 year ago#13
Now that would be dope...I hope they don't ruin it with the sjw stuff
The Beauty of Fallout 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWI8jil6mg

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
1 year ago#14
I would honestly like all the SWTOR content rereleased in a console game with Mass Effect, or classic KOTOR like gameplay. All the voice work, concept art, and story is already finished. Just make it and call it a day.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 year ago#15
Lol ruin it with sjw stuff
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
1 year ago#16
Battleship_Gray posted...
I could dig it, never played one but heard all the praise.

I would definitely check it out. If you have a decent PC that can run it, it might be worth checking them out. I believe there are mods for KoTOR 2 that restore the cut content.

I'm not a PC gamer, so I can't exactly speak for those versions, but the games were enjoyable when I played them back on the Original Xbox. This is coming from someone who isn't a fan of turn-based RPG games (I know the game play is really 'round based', not traditionally turn-based, but still).

If they plan on making a spiritual successor, I'd love if they made it an action-RPG.
[ Android | Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox One ] - [1John 1:9]
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert." -[Sam Fisher]

User Info: littlebro07

littlebro07
1 year ago#17
Jiggy101011 posted...
It makes sense. EA owns Bioware and has the star wars license, Xbox could use a big 3rd party IP for E3 that comes out on its consoles and PC. KOTOR 3 would be a pretty big win for Microsoft.

This. Though I have a feeling it would be on PS4 too.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif

User Info: RococoEra

RococoEra
1 year ago#18
Meh.

If the 3rd rate losers who made andromeda stay far away from it, and it keeps the sjw s*** to minimum it could have potential.

Please no manveer
Sig

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
1 year ago#19
Played this not so long ago on my IPhone 6s it's still an excellent game. I would get it again if it ever came out on the Xbox One.
I don't know where I am coming from, I don't know where I am going but I can't wait to get there.

User Info: littlebro07

littlebro07
1 year ago#20
Just read on Reddit that the guy who leaked this is the same guy who predicted Shadow of War's announcement in March

Could it be?!
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. KOTOR possibly in the works?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived