Going from 360-One, Netflix won't work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Going from 360-One, Netflix won't work?

User Info: deadpigs101

deadpigs101
1 year ago#1
So for Xmas I got an Xbox1, but Netflix won't work. It load's the first few seconds and that's it. Hulu and Youtube work fine though
GT: DonGiovanni023 3DS Friend Code: 3282 3335 3766
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
1 year ago#2
Does it give an error? For a while mine would tell me I needed to be connected to xbox live, which I was and I am pretty sure Live is not even required. I had to use my Roku.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 year ago#3
Tried reinstalling?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: DarkhorseActual

DarkhorseActual
1 year ago#4
Stupid as this sounds....you're not still logged in on the 360 are you?

Or have it open on too many other screens (as per your package you pay for)

And lastly, it's even stupider....but you paid your bill yeah ? Lol
GT: ThatGuyfromDOOM *The Classic Shooter Fan*
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2/3, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Saturn, PC

User Info: deadpigs101

deadpigs101
1 year ago#5
It goes to the white screen saying Netflix, then the black one saying Netflix, and then it backs out to the home screen. No error code, Netflix still works on the TV and my 360 (though I did log out of there after I heard that could help, no luck).
GT: DonGiovanni023 3DS Friend Code: 3282 3335 3766
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg

User Info: eegore8a

eegore8a
1 year ago#6
deadpigs101 posted...
It goes to the white screen saying Netflix, then the black one saying Netflix, and then it backs out to the home screen. No error code, Netflix still works on the TV and my 360 (though I did log out of there after I heard that could help, no luck).

Reinstall it
GT: Eegore8a

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
1 year ago#7
Do a hard restart. Hold down the power button on the front of your console till it turns off. This fixes many problems.
Dusted Gamers are now playing Dead Rising 4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_RQ2I0c0ALzarwsA7i_rg

User Info: Jigglybuff

Jigglybuff
1 year ago#8
deadpigs101 posted...

You have anything else plugged into the xbox one? Like a Wii u or something? My friend had the same issue. He used to use his one to play his wii u with the TV out port or whatever, still don't know why, but once he unplugged the wii netflix resumed working
White 2 FC: 3741 2880 1030 3DS FC: 3179-7229-7079
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Going from 360-One, Netflix won't work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived