• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best headphones

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
2 years ago#1
Going to buy some headphones for my Xbox, what is the best set out there? Mainly want good sound and no noise pollution, I don't play online much, if ever.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: the_lpt

the_lpt
2 years ago#2
the audio technical m50x is a great pair that isn't super expensive.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#3
the_lpt posted...
the audio technical m50x is a great pair that isn't super expensive.

Yeah, they're nice, I do sweat sometimes from mine if I go 2hr+. I have the m50 not m50x but they're the same minus removable jack on the headphone.
Currently playing..
Steep, Battlefield 1, FFXV, FH3

User Info: gamerx32104

gamerx32104
2 years ago#4
I recently switched from Astro A40tr to Audio Technica ATH M50x and couldn't be happier. Sound quality wise, a good set of audiophile headphones will blow any gaming headsets out of the water. I didn't like the leatherette ear pads so I bought Brain Wavz hybrid replacement pads and they are so much better. Velour on your ears to keep cooler and leather on the side for noise isolation. Paired with a Antlion Mod Mic 4.0 and I have a great setup. I also use the.Astro Mixamp Tr to drive the.headphones.

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
2 years ago#5
Just 2 things:

DON'T listen to guys who say "Astros are the best"
Don't listen to guys who say "TBs are garbage, they break after one month"

User Info: AmazingDany

AmazingDany
2 years ago#6
Grado 325 if you have a large budget.

Grado 80 with a medium one.

Monoprice DJ headphones with a small one.
Easily prevent expensive diet-related feline diseases for cat-owning gamers http://www.catinfo.org

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
2 years ago#7
How are Microsoft's official Xbox One Stereo Headset? I usually prefer to go with officially licensed products as they tend to work better and last longer.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: Mista_M

Mista_M
2 years ago#8
I really enjoyed the ms stereos, but sold them off because the Mic would pick up game volume or music playing thru the headphones.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 years ago#9
I bought a pair from 5 Below about 10 weeks ago. Cost me $4. Works for me
Boston Bruins/Boston Red Sox/New England Patriots/Minnesota Wild <-- Wait, what...? For real.

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
2 years ago#10
I'd buy the Grados, if it wasn't for the fact that I prefer a headphone which surrounds my ear.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best headphones
  • Topic Archived