• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Homefront worth $20? Does it run better?

User Info: McCartneyMartin

McCartneyMartin
2 years ago#1
Surely it has been patched?

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
2 years ago#2
I paid $50 for it at Best Buy, which came with a steel book. I played 12 hours and it was worth it. I haven't played it in a long time though, so yeah. I'm pretty sure Dambuster Studios fixed most of the issues.
King of the FFXV PS4 board. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2017? :). Playing mgo 3 started on October 6th 2015 -??? PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
2 years ago#3
https://youtu.be/0-An5KmgLgg
XBL/PSN: Xephyreus
Feel free to add me

User Info: GordonFreeGin

GordonFreeGin
2 years ago#4
Game is boring honestly.
The party's always better with Gordon FreeGin around.

User Info: ccw47

ccw47
2 years ago#5
i just bought this. played an hour and i say frame rate is good. i read most topics on this game to make sure its worth buying. yes they did a lot of work patching. but s*** i never read about the aiming issue. turn speed and aim speed are the same and i don't think i can play through this game like that. this is basic s*** they f***ed up on and i guess they don't think its an issue. i don't get why all shooters don't have the option to adjust turning speed as well as aiming speed.

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
2 years ago#6
its not worth free
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
2 years ago#7
It's still so buggy to be honest but it's 'okay'

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
2 years ago#8
I had fun with the multiplayer.
Great time to be a gamer. R.I.P Kimbo Slice. Too rich to be a fanboy. Smart asses have wise cracks. Queue the trolls!

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
2 years ago#9
The frame rate was the only thing holding it back.

It plays like an urban Far Cry but with a much more oppressive atmosphere and better climbing and mantle mechanics.

I had a lot of fun with the game, and being able to convert and add attachments to guns in real time a la Crysis was a nice touch as well.
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.

User Info: jimbach13

jimbach13
2 years ago#10
I enjoyed it. I was hoping the season pass would have gone on sale by now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Homefront worth $20? Does it run better?
  • Topic Archived