Xcom 2, gears 4, or battlefield 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xcom 2, gears 4, or battlefield 1

User Info: GoldenHamster

GoldenHamster
2 years ago#1
Just from personal opinion, even though two out of the 3 aren't out , and just betas for the two, there should be reasonable opinions based on these are numbered installments, what do you think is the best choice?
XBL - Literategrain | GS - 27423 PSN - xTheMagnificentx
White 2 FC - 3826-7442-4385

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
2 years ago#2
To me gears 4 would be the best option battlefield looks great but the beta kinda put me off and we'll I've never liked xcom

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#3
Gears 4 for me. Battlefield looks good, but I'm gonna put so much time into Gears I likely wouldn't play it all that much until next year at least.
365 days after I was born, I turned one year old.
True story.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 years ago#4
I'd go with Xcom 2 but really can't go wrong with any of them. I'm sure BF1 and GOW4 will be fun as well. There's just something about the XCOM games that I love. XCOM2 is awesome.
Black Panties Matter.

User Info: GoldenHamster

GoldenHamster
2 years ago#5
I have to say I like battlefield bad company 2 like crazy, but I feel like there's been so many first person shooters lately I'm kind of in a rut. Plus overwatch is filling the void of being the same but different.

I did enjoy the beta of bf1 though, and gears beta wad good, it reminded me more of the first which was my favorite, still play it to this day actually, and xcom I enjoyed as well, never beat the first, but I enjoyed the progression system.

I haven't checked into xcom 2 much, but my friend said it was hard.
XBL - Literategrain | GS - 27423 PSN - xTheMagnificentx
White 2 FC - 3826-7442-4385

User Info: WalkingWiki

WalkingWiki
2 years ago#6
Both main XCOM games are at least somewhat hard, but they're always a blast
Currently playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
A host of MANY contests
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xcom 2, gears 4, or battlefield 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived