Everybody who play's Overwatch, do you ever just play one match?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Everybody who play's Overwatch, do you ever just play one match?

User Info: AttackOnTitan

AttackOnTitan
2 years ago#1
Every time I want to just get a quick game in. I'm always saying one more and then 4 hours later XD.
Eren Jaeger - If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! -

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
2 years ago#2
Nope. It's impossible. I think this applies for all kinds of shooters too. Whether it's Overwatch, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc. I don't think I ever just signed on to play one match.

But no, I don't think I stayed for 4 hours either. lol. That's too much for me. I personally start to feel fatigue if I go over 2 hours and my "skill" drops dramatically. That's when I know it's break time. =D
Anyone who supports paid DLC deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly!!! Take a stand. Stop paying for purposely held back content!

User Info: RococoEra

RococoEra
2 years ago#3
Yeah, I got in a match with black widows on my team. Was the only matchange I played that day.
Sig

User Info: justsaewhen

justsaewhen
2 years ago#4
Definitely applies to Rocket League.

User Info: KiltyMcBagpipes

KiltyMcBagpipes
2 years ago#5
Yes. I'll play one or two matches an evening. If my friends are on I'll play more.
"Life is though...but it's thougher when your stupid" - John Wayne

User Info: GoldenHamster

GoldenHamster
2 years ago#6
Do it all time, I'll probably play more later during the day but I can play one game and be satisfied.

It's a really good pick up and play game imo. That's why I love it.
XBL - Literategrain | GS - 27423 PSN - xTheMagnificentx
White 2 FC - 3826-7442-4385

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
2 years ago#7
If I'm still playing the campaign or another feature or I'm juggling my backlog I'll either do 2 full matches or play til I level up since I don't have any dedicated friends to game with
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
2 years ago#8
Im sure its hapoened but i generally dont load the game up with the intent og playing just one match. Heck, some matches are short enough to equel the amount of time it takes to boot up the console, load up the game and wait for a match to start in the que
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Everybody who play's Overwatch, do you ever just play one match?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived