• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else having trouble connecting to DCUO?

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
4 years ago#1
I'll join the login queue, it'll take like 5-10 minutes, then when I make it to the end, I get a loading screen and then it just says "Connection to the world was lost. Please try again. Error 0x0009"

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#2
I have connected multiple times in queue with no problems so far.

User Info: Mcnugget2256

Mcnugget2256
4 years ago#3
Well no s***. It's day 1 of a new MMO for this console...and it's free. Of course there are going to be pronlems. Ever play ESO? Diablo? Neverwinter?
Winter is Coming.

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
4 years ago#4
If it's like PS3/PS4 paying players get server priority, you're probably getting bumped during the loading.
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh

RchHomieQuanChi
4 years ago#5
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Well no s***. It's day 1 of a new MMO for this console...and it's free. Of course there are going to be pronlems. Ever play ESO? Diablo? Neverwinter?

I'm sorry for expecting to be able to play the game.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#6
I did just connect and about 5 mins into playing got kicked out with a message saying i had trouble connecting to the instance.Been playing all day since servers went up and just now having issues though.

RchHomieQuanChi
4 years ago#7
abbeldydoo posted...
I did just connect and about 5 mins into playing got kicked out with a message saying i had trouble connecting to the instance.Been playing all day since servers went up and just now having issues though.

A bunch of people on DCUO's twitter were having problems too. They say it should be fixed tomorrow morning.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else having trouble connecting to DCUO?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A