• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign in taking too long.

User Info: uberDave

uberDave
5 years ago#1
I anyone else having an issue where upon returning from sleep mode, it takes about a minute or two to sign in?

Does anyone know of a fix?
3DS FC: 2080 2571 6353 Pokemon Y Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Lapras
GT: Van Faulk IGN: Gideon

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
5 years ago#2
Switch from always-on to power save, turn off your Xbox One completely (unplug it...go 100%), turn it back on and then switch back to power save mode.

Seems like the standard "turn it off and turn it on again" fix, but it does seem to work for a lot of people. That sign in screen goes by in a couple of seconds for me so unfortunately I can't test anything.
XBL(Main)-cheezedadada/PSN(Exclusives)-cheezedadadada
'21 top 10:Eastward, LN2, ITT, Artful, RE8, B-mutant, Naheulbeuk, Pnaut2, ATOM RPG(Con) and Forgotten City

User Info: TheRealJimmyC

TheRealJimmyC
5 years ago#3
uberDave posted...
I anyone else having an issue where upon returning from sleep mode, it takes about a minute or two to sign in?

I was having this problem too. It would always take too long and it would display an error.

User Info: Oztralien

Oztralien
5 years ago#4
TheRealJimmyC posted...
uberDave posted...

I was having this problem too. It would always take too long and it would display an error.

same. think it was due to the pp dashboard. ive just done a factory reset(annoying) and it seems to be fixed....so far that is.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign in taking too long.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A