• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. English Uncut Dub of Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods is free to rent on xbox video.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#1
80/80

Unlike last time it was free, this is the english dub, and just in time for the new movie that comes out next month.
Will remove this when the mods start to clean up the xbox one boards. (Start Date 1/18/2015)GZ IS A TECH DEMO, Do not support TPP.
(message deleted)

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#3
Drag-onDragoon posted...
Crap, this is good news for the Xbox One.

Drag-OnDragoon's thoughts...
"But how can I praise DBZ after bashing it to hell 2 weeks ago while praising the DmC:DE cause it got better visuals on X1 than PS4!?

Hmmm. I'll just praise DBZ anyway, and if I get called on it, I'll just say, "Stop generalizing! Just cause one person bashed DBZ doesn't mean everyone else did."

YEAH! Take that PS4 lovers!!!!

"Nailed it!"

Translation: "I need you to look at me. I want attention. I hope I can catch someone with this so they can post all angry back at me. If it doesn't work in this thread I'm going to move on to the next until it does. Expect to see me some more."
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliaGratia Wii U/3ds :ExempliGratia

User Info: FlameVegaXV

FlameVegaXV
3 years ago#4
Drag-onDragoon posted...
"Oh crap, this is good news about the X1. But how can I praise DBZ after bashing it to hell 2 weeks ago on that thread that entitled "Xenoverse VS DMC?" I praised the heck out of DmC:DE cause it got better visuals on X1 than PS4!?

Hmmm. I'll just praise DBZ anyway, and if I get called on it, I'll just say, "Stop generalizing! Just cause one person bashed DBZ doesn't mean everyone else did."

"Nailed it!"

There are waaay to many losers on this website.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/71375784

Who is bashing DBZ to hell ? and what does that game have to do with the free movie rental or ps4?

fanboys smh.....
Im gonna make an awesome si- boom im sawed off

User Info: MortalMadMatt

MortalMadMatt
3 years ago#5
US only I guess? It's not free in the UK.
XBL Gamertag - Mortal Mad Matt

User Info: DeschainRed

DeschainRed
3 years ago#6
Isn't Battle royal free this weekend as well?

User Info: Drag-onDragoon

Drag-onDragoon
3 years ago#7
FlameVegaXV posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/71375784

That's not the thread, though many of my good X-Men friends are there calling DBZ a "children's thing."

Damn it! They got us this time, guys.

Oh! I don't care! Free DBZ movie! Another positive for the Xbox One camp!
/ja "Perfect Dodge" <me>
I love CBS, and all its affiliates. The Ace Ventura cartoon changed my life.

User Info: lnfested_Zombie

lnfested_Zombie
3 years ago#8
ExempliGratia posted...
Drag-onDragoon posted...

"But how can I praise DBZ after bashing it to hell 2 weeks ago while praising the DmC:DE cause it got better visuals on X1 than PS4!?

"Nailed it!"

Translation: "I need you to look at me. I want attention. I hope I can catch someone with this so they can post all angry back at me. If it doesn't work in this thread I'm going to move on to the next until it does. Expect to see me some more."

lol, this
The buffoon needs an award.
XBL GT: lnfested Zombie

User Info: SpikeTheSpaceCo

SpikeTheSpaceCo
3 years ago#9
Thanks tc.
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"

User Info: GuiltySoul2005

GuiltySoul2005
3 years ago#10
ExempliGratia posted...
Drag-onDragoon posted...

"Nailed it!"

And yet you keep on responding to him. You are not such a bright fella are you? No, no you are not.
PSN: Bigboss-x
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. English Uncut Dub of Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods is free to rent on xbox video.
  • Topic Archived